Milky's Diary

Comments

• milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    ayos lang monch. pagising gising pero di naman totally puyat may tulog pa din naman kahit pano.

uu nga eh tagal na din walang malaking GWO sana makapag set na nga.
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Ayus yan ser, at least both sides your still making some gainzzzz lol.

Kaw na mag set sir milk ka miss din GWO eh
    selfie selfie din pag may time lol! meron pang extra sinampay at baby bottle yan ha!

current weight 190lbs. BF% i have no idea. lower body still a weak point.

selfie1.jpg

selfie2.jpg
    Witwiw! sexy! onti pa ser sampa na!
  • StannisStannis Posts: 1,377
    Ang liit na ng shaker bottle mo dun sa mesa! Hahaha!
    uu nga stanis biglang liit ng shaker bottle na shine-shake ko eh ahahah!
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    mas naging lean ka sir milk ah!
    i think delts, arms and pec area are okay wag lang yung tiyan ko lol! lakas ko pa din kumain eh ahaha!
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    pero sa lapad ng width mo kuha mo pa din yung V-taper.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Pagiging lean lang ba napansin niyo?

Pansinin niyo yung hairstyle!!!

Mukang naka gatsby si boss milk ngayon pinaghandaan ang pagseselfie!

hahahaha
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    pag nagcut to si sir milk, gg lahat !
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    Lookin' thick bro! Helluva V-taper also. If you cut that mass up a little, you will be lookin' freaky!
    vinch, sir BD - i think its the benefit of making my back specially the lats my favorite body part lol!

allen - hindi gatsby yan, pawis yan kakatapos ko lang magpa dede ng baby ahahah! pag tapos magpa dede selfie lagad!

jettie - balang araw lol matagal ko nang siansabi pero di ko magawa ahahah!
  • pacoy1002pacoy1002 Posts: 538
    congratulations pala milk, lalaki di ba? I know the feeling..gratifying esp, pag nagsasalita na ng dada hahaha....siguradong di ka na mag poproblema mag cut dahil mapupuyat ka LOL! again congrats.........
    thanks sir pacs!
    Just want to add that the first time I seen your pic, the thing that jumped out immediate was that you have a very large waist-to-delt/lat differntial. Your waist is very narrow - thats genetics. Even though you are not cut and look around 14-15% bf in your latest pics (obviously can't know exact from a pic, but just guestimating), your waist still is very narrow. Your _relaxed_ back shot is sick - looks like most guys hitting a lat spead shot. Would like to see you post a front & back lat spread shot sometime dude - I bet it's very impressive!
    thanks sir BD for the inspirational words. ill get some of those lat spread shots when ready lol!
  • Sir Milks ahh your back is the chit. I'm admiring and jelly at the same time, also your waistline is amazing, seeing your bodyfat percentage. Keep it up, you're probably going to have one of the best physiques on PBB :-D
    had an okay arm workout earlier. nothing fancy just the ordinary routine.

biceps
    standing bb curls (straight bar):
    60 x 15 wu set
    80 x 12
    90 x 10
    110 x 8

seated incline db curls:
    20 x 15
    25 x 12
    25 x 10 x 2

alternate db hammer curls:
    30 x 15
    35 x 12
    40 x 10 x 2

machine preacher curls:
    40 x fst7

triceps
    skull crushers:
    100 x 12
    100 x 10
    110 x 10
    110 x 8

tris push downs (v bar):
    110 x 15
    120 x 15
    130 x 12
    140 x 12

push downs (rope):
    60 x 15 x 4

machine standing tris extension (rope):
    80 x 12 x 4patrick - that remains to be seen lol! i hope someday ill get on that status. thanks for the admiration and i hope it'll motivate you to strive more. lol i should be the one who should be jelly about your build as of now. you're young and still have lots of time to build the body that you want and im sure you will be better than most of us here. just keep up working hard and always be hungry for being the best!
    If I started my tri routine with skullcrushers I believe my elbows would detach and go flying across the room haha! Be careful with that bro - been there, done that. Had to have cortisone shots in the past due to such elbow pain. However, once I figured out to do skulls AFTER the elbows are warmed up good from another exercise like pushdowns or cgb, no problemo. :)
    ahahah! sorry i forgot to put in that i always do warm ups of v bar standing machine extensions when i do this sort of heavy SK's. i wu with moderate weight for failure reps until i feel that my shoulders are wide awake to do the job lol!
  • Hahaha, thanks sir Milks! I'll dedicate them Barbell Rows for you on Friday. Although i'm yet to acquire your level of thickness, maybe one day. :D
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    so kelan na ang GWO!
    di ako pwede this saturday may biglang bisita na darating eh. friday lang ako pwede sumama kung sakali. diba wala pasok sa friday?
    delts day earlier at MSCU gym. twas hot and humid as usual but it did feel great working out.

smith machine press:
    70 x 15
    90 x 12
    110 x 10
    150 x 6 x 2

hammer machine shoulder press:
    250 x 10 x 4

cable machine front raises:
    30 x 12 x 4

conventional db lateral raises:
    30 x 20
    35 x 15
    40 x 12
    50 x 10

seated bent over lateral raises:
    35 x 15 x 2
    40 x 12 x 2

reverse machine flyes:
    120 x 15 x 4

seated machine lateral raises:
    20 x failure x 4
    Hey bro just want to hit you up and ask how's everything going with the new addition to the family? You enjoying those 2 hour stretches of sleep during the night haha? When my son was born last year, oh man, the first 4 months I didn't sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time. But of course that's natural with a newborn. I made it a point to get a couple naps in when I could during the day. Hope all is going good with milk jr.! :)
    we are doing fine sir BD thanks for asking. believe it or not i still can sleep 5-6 hours. i just wake once or twice to feed or change the little gremlin lol! hes about to get 3 weeks old and getting stronger i hope he doesnt catch any kind of sickness along the way.
    5-6 hours wow lucky man haha! Good to hear all is well. :)
    yup! still lucky me! lol!
    nako sir milk, pag nagkasakit si jr mo mas nanaisin mo na ikaw na lang sana nakakaawa kasi ang mga baby pag nagkasakit eh lalo na't sayo pa.

pero swerte ayus pa ung tulog mo sir di nakaka hinder sa gainssssss!