Workout Log

Comments

• @DS
    I'm just not used to it that's all. I was born thinking that everyone is equal, and I still believe that. I'm just a bit confused, that's all. Haha. Btw, nice signature. Are you a DLB fan? :)

Well, Everybody was NOT born equal though Everybody SHOULD be treated equal. hehehe

Yeah Fan ako ni DLB. I Liked the metaphor ng FNF since no option to give up just pure success. Parang pareho lang yan ng 300 spartan, "no retreat, no surrender, no prisoners, no mercy" :P
  • ^Nag start ako intially cause a girl called me fat dati. Hahaha. Pero I stayed because passion ko pala ito. :)

@DS

I belive in equality kasi. Hehe. John Lennon haha. Nice nice! :D Trip ko yung shoulders niya. Solid talaga.
  • Not bodybuilding related but I just had to share this with everyone. Regardless of your individual beliefs, this is moving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T3JzcCviNDk#at=162
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Rich people don't call themselves rich para mas ma-motivate pa na yumaman hehehe.

I'm envious that you started early, for sure ang dating ng chikas nyan.
  • @monch

Girls are good motivation. Hahaha. Pero that's it :)
  • redred Posts: 753
    Rich people don't call themselves rich para mas ma-motivate pa na yumaman hehehe. - tama to monch haha, actually sa observation ko, mas simple pa kadalasan ang mayaman kesa may kaya LOLS

mahirap rin maraming chikas ... mauubos lang lakas! lols
  • Hey Everyone, it's been a long time. Hindi na ako madalas mag update because I write everything down in a journal anyway

2/5/13

Workout A:

Front Squat: 160 5x5
    Bench Press: 140 5x5
    Barbell Row: 135 5x5
    Dumbbell Shrugs: 70lb. Dumbbells 3x8
    Lat Pulldown: 120 3x8
    Tricep Pushdown: 70 3x8
    Hyperextentions 2x10

Notes: First time in a long time na nag-buhat ako ng umaga. Felt sleepy as f^ck but I decided to just quit being a little bish and go anyway. Parang mas malakas ako sa hapon. Saw a new years guy doing 145 on the Smith Machine Incline with a literal 2 inch R.O.M. Katawa. Hirap na hirap nag 6 reps HAHAHAHAHA

Edit: Went to the doctor recently. 5'8 na pala ako.
  • yun oh growing kid! hahaha

@bout the new years dude, well you'll see a lot of them in my gym, actually you'll see alot of different kinds of gym-goers in my gym hahaha from the "best" (MILF anyone? LOL) to the worst (the wannabes) ahaha
  • ^I used to be a wannabe, but I decided to drop the ego if I ever wanted results. Hah. We all mature eventually. Sana I reach 6' master race :) LOL

Tehee, I like MILFS ;) The best talaga yung mga older women ;)
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    ^Hell yeah. Coz they don't lay like a dead fish like 'em young ones.
  • yeah! if you're lucky ikaw pa minsan "aalagaan" nila haha!
    ^Correct. Tipong tumingin ka lang ng shoes sa mall sasabihin agad "Anong size mo tawagin ko yung clerk?" hehehe
  • Younger girls piss me off. They have no taste in men. Thankfully enough, collage chicks seem to dig me ;) Hehehe
  • Oh that's nice! hahaha! but i'd still go for MILFs LOL!
  • ^I would if I was older. Haha. Pero if MILFs liked me that would be kind of pedo-ish. Haha
    46321.jpg
  • ^ This. So. Much. Win.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    pedobear lolayos yung overdrive ah
  • ^ I play guitar, sir Allen ;) Chicks dig it. Haha. Dapat bumili nalang ako ng multi effects, but hey. DAT blues tone. Hehe.
  • Hello fellow lifters! Ang tagal na! But I was just lurking for a bit.

Updates:
    Bench: 170
    Front Squat: 205
    Deadlift: 295

I'll upload progress pictures @ 175 lbs.

Edit: Please check the latest photos. I'm pretty much at my goal physique, I just need to trim the body fat and do a re-composition overtime by maintaining calories and increasing strength. It's funny on how I still retained the same waistline while everything else grew. Dat metabolism.

I update more here, on my blog. Check it out kung may time kayo
    http://younglifting.tumblr.com/

I stopped running 5x5 2 months ago. My CNS is just ~eh~ kasi i'm a student and i'm working late hours and I have a hard time running it. Oh well. I switched to Lyle McDonald's Generic Bulking Routine. Ate between 2,500-3,000 calories a day. Hindi na ako nag track ng macros. Just common sense applied.

Still supplement free, and always will be. I'd rather spend the 2k on a nice pair of fitted V necks and jeans than on whey protein. I might bulk to 200 lbs. then cut to 180 lbs. shredded for Frank Zane status, although i'm not sure if I can pull that off.

Oh, and for the record, i'm still not 16 lol
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    I might bulk to 200 lbs. then cut to 180 lbs. shredded for Frank Zane status, although i'm not sure if I can pull that off.

Are those 2 pics of you recent pics? If so, I wouldn't bulk to 200 if I were you bcoz in those pics you still appear to be 15% + bf. If you bulk to 200 you will only get fat, and end up back where you are now - wasted time. Try to harden up what you have now before you bulk. Btw, you have a good base for a young guy - keep on gettin' it bro! :)
  • @ Big Dawg
    Thanks for the imput. You're right. I'm just trying to maintain right now, and do a re-composition. Thanks, I started at 140 lbs. Put on weight really fast. I'd be fine 170 with visible abs.

Yep, recent pics. Just taken last month.
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    nice! keep it up :)
  • @ Vinch
    Thanks. Yep, for sure!
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    @ Big Dawg
    Thanks for the imput. You're right. I'm just trying to maintain right now, and do a re-composition. Thanks, I started at 140 lbs. Put on weight really fast. I'd be fine 170 with visible abs.

Yep, recent pics. Just taken last month.

Great start bro! Sounds similar to my beginning. Keep it up. :)
  • @ Big Dawg
    Sure thing! Should be able to get that goal physique within 3 years time. HeheHello all. I just updated the OP on why I started lifting and how I got to this point. Enjoy
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Welcome back bro!

Nice stats bro, bilis din ng progress mo.
    And Oh, Frank Zane.. one of the best!
  • @ Allen
    Thanks Sir Allen. I've put a lot of work in, balls to the wall training and good nutrition protocols.
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Welcome bro!
    Just read your journal...
  • @ Core
    Thanks bro! Well appreciated