murang diet..

2»

Comments

• @badass_vinch I am currently on keto, more specifically John Kiefer's Carb Backloading. Training wise I'd classify it as somewhere along powerbuilding, with explosive components after my strength sets.

Competition wise, my bodybuilder friends are urging me to compete. I'll probably find somehwwere with a novice physique division, since those are more akin to my goals. Furthermore, I'm planning to fight sometime this year, just amateur muay, just for experience. ANyway yeah, got a lot of plans, hopefully they push through.
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    BroScience wrote:
    @badass_vinch I am currently on keto, more specifically John Kiefer's Carb Backloading. Training wise I'd classify it as somewhere along powerbuilding, with explosive components after my strength sets.

Competition wise, my bodybuilder friends are urging me to compete. I'll probably find somehwwere with a novice physique division, since those are more akin to my goals. Furthermore, I'm planning to fight sometime this year, just amateur muay, just for experience. ANyway yeah, got a lot of plans, hopefully they push through.

How long have you been lifting?
  • @badass_vinch 9 years, give or take