murang diet..

ano pong mga food ang madaling lutuin and affordable po...

Comments

• Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    Eggs tuna sardinas saging ( prutas )

Yan pinaka murang pede mo isama sa diet mo
  • nrg500nrg500 Posts: 1,233
    RHCP_16 wrote:

Adobong manok / baboy
    Tinolang manok (damihan mo ang malunggay)
    Sinigang na baboy
    Pinangat na tilapia
    Nilagang itlog
    Pritong itlog

Wag masyado sa canned fish (tuna, sardines, etc). May preservatives yan kahit nakalagay na "No preservatives"

Sa prutas, wag yung canned fruits kasi may preservatives din yun.

www.panlasangpinoy.com
  • This might be the wwrong thread, but have you guys heard of/ tried oishi's baked pork poppers? It has 20 grams of protein lol, amost a scoop of whey, think of it as a meathead's junk food. Dont taste half bad too. Ingredients list "hydrolized soy protein" or some shit like that tho, so I'm a bit wary.
  • Manok, itlog, sardines, rice, saging, kamote.
  • RHCP_16RHCP_16 Posts: 10
    Ahm..mag knu po ba ung whey protein?
  • RHCP_16 wrote:

Depende sa brand.

Promatrix7 mga 1,500 - 1,800
    Yung ON Gold Standard mga 3,000-3,500

5 lbs

pero kung ako sayo.. it's better to buy nlg foods.
    RHCP_16 wrote:
    nrg500 wrote:
    RHCP_16 wrote:

Adobong manok / baboy
    Tinolang manok (damihan mo ang malunggay)
    Sinigang na baboy
    Pinangat na tilapia
    Nilagang itlog
    Pritong itlog

Wag masyado sa canned fish (tuna, sardines, etc). May preservatives yan kahit nakalagay na "No preservatives"

Sa prutas, wag yung canned fruits kasi may preservatives din yun.

www.panlasangpinoy.com
    Manok, itlog, sardines, rice, saging, kamote.
    RHCP_16 wrote:

Paki-check na lang yung link

http://rippedbody.jp/nutritional-hierarchy-importance-5-supplements/
  • @BroScience gagawa pa sana ako ng thread about dun, legit ba talaga yun 20 grams of protein in single serving? naging staple cheat food ko na sya. Ano po take niyo dun mga masters?
    100g of raw meat (chicken, beef, pork, or fish) = 20g of protein

Raw ang timbang kasi raw weight naman ang pagbili mo sa palengke/grocery
  • kconradkconrad Posts: 97
    P200 pesos lang ang isang kilo ng chicken breast dito sa min. I find na mas marami akong nakukuhang meat kaysa kung bibili ako ng whole chicken sa parehong presyo. At dahil nakafillet na, madali lang iprito, five to six minutes lang per side, at higit sa lahat, hindi na kailangan ng maraming mantika. Enough lang para macoat yung kawali. Make sure na mainit ang mantika bago ilagay yung manok para hindi dumikit sa pan.

Ang itlog ay P7-10 lang per piece. May mga brand ng sardines na P17.50 lang per can. Yung flakes in oil na variety mas maraming isdang laman kaysa sa nasa tomato sauce. Malansa kaya nilalagyan ko minsan ng kalamansi at toyo.

Ang kamote at patatas at P10 lang kada tumpok :lol.
  • edgareganc wrote:
    @BroScience gagawa pa sana ako ng thread about dun, legit ba talaga yun 20 grams of protein in single serving? naging staple cheat food ko na sya. Ano po take niyo dun mga masters?

Yeah man, and it has minimal fat too. It is a bit expensive at I think 22Php per pack, but still, 20 friggin grams of protein, 22 wwith the other flavor i think. And doesnt taste half bad too
  • BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    BroScience wrote:
    This might be the wwrong thread, but have you guys heard of/ tried oishi's baked pork poppers? It has 20 grams of protein lol, amost a scoop of whey, think of it as a meathead's junk food. Dont taste half bad too. Ingredients list "hydrolized soy protein" or some shit like that tho, so I'm a bit wary.

where do you get theseeee???
  • @Ghee I think most all groceries stock them, they're callled Baked Porky Popps and are made by oishi.
    This is it's product webpage: http://oishi.com.ph/products/baked-porky-popps/
  • asggeloasggelo Posts: 76
    Kung iche check nyo ung nutrition facts, there are 3 grams of saturated fat. This is the Bad fat. Tapos 11grams ang protein. If you think of it, ung ratio ng bad fat sa protein is more or less 1:4. I think this is the small serving size. Kung malaki ung bibilhin mo eh di mas madami saturated fat ang maco consume mo. Hehehe. Once in a while, okay lang naman. Wag lang lagi siguro
    BroScience wrote:
    @Ghee I think most all groceries stock them, they're callled Baked Porky Popps and are made by oishi.
    This is it's product webpage: http://oishi.com.ph/products/baked-porky-popps/

Noooooo WWaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!! this is the ultimate KETO FOOD! haha how real is the Nutri facts man?@asggelo ok lang yan bro. prefect to sa Keto diet hahahah sabi nga ni @Broscience "meathead's junk food". Remember IIFYM heheheh
    @Ghee hahahaha... :D i work out nalang yung 3g na saturated fat no? :D
    asggelo wrote:

oo naman! kayang kayang bawiin yan! haha calories in vs. calories out! :sport:
    haha... did a bit of research. 3g of saturated fat is okay lang kung titignan yung nutritional facts. :D so go go go eat na! haha...

nutritional facts are supposed to be accurate kasi kung hindi, puwede mo idemanda yung company :P
    @nrg500

yes sir i've read that. i'm pertaining it to be as "bad" fat as in many medical journals would describe (bad and good fats). i'm not saying that it is literally bad for you per se. sabi nga ni sir @Ghee na calories in calories out. it's just there's a certain amount of it that you should watch out. this is where the nutritional facts comes in for you to take note of what you take. :D too much of something is bad. :D

there are journals and clinical trials that you can read although it's really too long which i believe is more accurate than a published article on the internet that there are no significant rise in LDL upon consumption of saturated fat in the controlled and uncontrolled group. sa mga sedentary lang ng uncontrolled group nagkaroon ng rise but it's not that accurate of a basis to conclude since the mean value is relatively low.

as what our nutrition professor would say, there is no "junk" food (or bad food). it's the way you consume that is bad. :D

so take note of what you eat and enjoy :D
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    kwek kwek or penoy + betamax nalang ako kesa sa oishi.

Tried and tested ko na ang kwek kwek. Essential part sya ng diet ko last time na nagcut ako nung 2013.
    asggelo wrote:
    asggelo wrote:
    @nrg500

yes sir i've read that. i'm pertaining it to be as "bad" fat as in many medical journals would describe (bad and good fats). i'm not saying that it is literally bad for you per se. sabi nga ni sir @Ghee na calories in calories out. it's just there's a certain amount of it that you should watch out. this is where the nutritional facts comes in for you to take note of what you take. :D too much of something is bad. :D

there are journals and clinical trials that you can read although it's really too long which i believe is more accurate than a published article on the internet that there are no significant rise in LDL upon consumption of saturated fat in the controlled and uncontrolled group. sa mga sedentary lang ng uncontrolled group nagkaroon ng rise but it's not that accurate of a basis to conclude since the mean value is relatively low.

as what our nutrition professor would say, there is no "junk" food (or bad food). it's the way you consume that is bad. :D

so take note of what you eat and enjoy :D

sorry for the double post. i've read my book again regarding fat and lipids. i stand corrected on some points. nakalimutan ko na yung point of view ko is for performance athletes and fat related diseases, and not in general. Mag quote ako ng mga nakalagay sa book ko.

"Fat in food is often perceived negatively by athletes, but avoidance of dietary fat by athletes is not
    indicated. To understand the implications of dietary
    fat, it is important to view fat from two distinct
    perspectives: One is fat and its role in disease, and
    the other is fat and its impact on performance. The
    following discussion of fat covers both perspectives
    as they apply to athletes." - page 212 ; essentials of strength training and conditioning 3rd ed.

"Like carbohydrate, fat contains carbon, oxygen,
    and hydrogen atoms; but because the fatty acid
    chains have more carbon and hydrogen relative to
    oxygen, they provide more energy per gram. For
    example, fats provide approximately 9 kcal/g, while
    carbohydrates and protein provide approximately
    4 kcal/g" - page 212 ; essentials of strength training and conditioning 3rd ed.

"Generally, most dietary fats and
    oils are a mix of all three types of fatty acids, with
    one type predominating. Soy, corn, sunflower, and
    safflower oils are relatively high in polyunsaturated
    fatty acids; olive, peanut, and canola oils are high
    in monounsaturated fatty acids; and most animal
    fats and tropical oils (e.g., coconut, palm kernel)
    are relatively high in saturated fatty acids.
    Fat serves many functions within the body. Energy
    is stored primarily as adipose tissue in humans.
    Although commonly considered negatively, body fat
    is necessary for insulation and protection of organs,
    and for hormonal regulation. Fat also serves as a
    carrier for the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K
    and supplies the essential fatty acids, linoleic acid
    (omega-6) and linolenic acid (omega-3). These two
    essential fatty acids are necessary for the formation
    of healthy cell membranes, the proper development
    and functioning of the brain and nervous system,
    and the production of hormones. In addition to its
    physiological functions, fat is important because it is
    responsible for the characteristic flavor, aroma, and
    texture of many foods. Fat also promotes a feeling
    of fullness, or satiety, after a meal.
    Like fat, cholesterol in the body is perceived
    negatively. However, it too has many essential functions. It is an important structural and functional
    component of cell membranes. It is necessary for
    the production of bile salts, vitamin D, and several
    hormones, including the sex hormones (estrogen,
    androgen, and progesterone) and cortisol. Cholesterol is synthesized in the liver and intestine" - page 212 ; essentials of strength training and conditioning 3rd ed.

"Fat and Disease
    High levels of cholesterol or unfavorable ratios of
    lipoproteins are associated with increased risk of
    heart disease. Standardized categories of blood cholesterol levels are shown in table 10.4. High levels
    of HDLs protect against heart disease, and HDLs
    can be increased by exercise and weight loss. In
    patients with heart disease and high total cholesterol
    levels, a low-fat diet can decrease total cholesterol
    and decrease the ratio of total cholesterol to HDLs.
    Refer to the report by the National Heart, Lung, and
    Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health
    (NHLBI-NIH) (59), which provides a standardized
    protocol for assessment and intervention when
    various risk factors for cardiovascular disease are
    present." - page 212 ; essentials of strength training and conditioning 3rd ed.

"Although replacing saturated fat with carbohydrates has been a common public health recommendation, it is increasingly recognized that high
    carbohydrate intake can have the negative metabolic
    consequence of increasing triglycerides in some
    individuals. Scientists are currently examining the
    use of monounsaturated fats to replace certain saturated fats as an effective alternative to increasing
    carbohydrate for some individuals. Although a link
    between high saturated fat intake and disease exists
    a more sophisticated understanding of dietary fat
    and an appreciation of the other important lifestyle
    and genetic factors in heart disease are unfolding. " - page 212 ; essentials of strength training and conditioning 3rd ed.

Okay now here's the recommendation for fat intake

"Indeed, fat intakes greater
    than 30% are common in elite athletes (32).
    With the emphasis on decreasing fat, a lower limit
    is often ignored
    . However, the Institute of Medicine
    set an acceptable lower limit of 20% of calories
    from fat, thus recognizing the necessity of eating
    enough fat for health
    . Very-low-fat diets, such as
    those sometimes prescribed for patients with severe
    heart disease, are not recommended for athletes.
    In certain populations, reducing dietary fat to 10%
    of total calories may actually worsen lipid profiles
    (24). Additionally, diets extremely low in fat (less
    than 15% of total calories) may decrease testosterone
    production, thus decreasing metabolism and muscle
    development
    " - Fat Requirements and Recommendations Page 213; essentials of strength training and conditioning 3rd ed.

Ayun. Sorry for the long post :D Hope this helps
    @ asggelo

Ok lang yan :)

Basta ang alam ko, trans-fat lang ang fat na dapat iwasan kasi man-made yun

As for eating too much fat, I think imposible yan kung ok naman ang leptin and ghrelin sa katawan mo. Sa experience ko, mabilis makabusog (satiety) ang combination ng fat and protein. Mabilis ako mabusog sa salmon.

Ang ayaw ko lang sa salmon ay super mahal (Php 600 to Php 800 per kilo). ha ha

Kailangan natin ang fat sa diet. Nakatatawa na lang pag nakakakita ako ng foods na may nakalagay sa packaging na "fat-free"
    nrg500 wrote:

kaya pag kame, nag yayakimix or vikings or kahit anong buffet nirarape ko ung shushi bar dun e. hahaha sulit na sulit sa salmon and tuna shashimi!!!!!!!! tapos puro beef loaded ish! yeabah
    Ghee wrote:
    nrg500 wrote:

kaya pag kame, nag yayakimix or vikings or kahit anong buffet nirarape ko ung shushi bar dun e. hahaha sulit na sulit sa salmon and tuna shashimi!!!!!!!! tapos puro beef loaded ish! yeabah

Kasama ba sa rape yung chicks na staff ng Viking's ? he he

May chicks dun sa SM Marikina branch :) ewan ko lang kung nandun pa
    nrg500 wrote:
    Ghee wrote:
    nrg500 wrote:

Kasama ba sa rape yung chicks na staff ng Viking's ? he he

May chicks dun sa SM Marikina branch :) ewan ko lang kung nandun pa

bwahahaha! hindi bro, mabaiit tayo! walang pilitan haha. anyways, lahat ng vikings ata chix at bata ung mga crew nila. recently me and my wife spent our anniv sa NIU by vikings sa SM aura (are you familiar?) dun halos parang puro flight stewardes ang kalidad ng mga babae. hehe. anyways, yep same story, minasacre ko ung Salmon, Tuna and Steaks nila dun i even ordered for 1 plate of caviar hahahahaha (ISIPIN MO UN PWEDE PLA UN) hahahahaha
  • Been eating mostly saturated fats these past few months, surely I should be dead by no if these are "bad" fats as you say LOL. I am a biit ary of street foods tho, I indulge in kek kek and proven once in a wwhile, but I'm pretty sure those are loaded with trans-fat due to the frying oil being repeatedly used.
    BroScience wrote:
    Been eating mostly saturated fats these past few months, surely I should be dead by no if these are "bad" fats as you say LOL. I am a biit ary of street foods tho, I indulge in kek kek and proven once in a wwhile, but I'm pretty sure those are loaded with trans-fat due to the frying oil being repeatedly used.

Bro gawa ka naman journal please. Pa-share naman ng dieting strategies mocheers
  • @badass_vinch Don't have enough time these days sir, maybe I will in a couple of weeks :) Am planning to compete in a couple of months, so when I dial my diet properly I'll let you guys in on my eating plans :))
    BroScience wrote:
    @badass_vinch Don't have enough time these days sir, maybe I will in a couple of weeks :) Am planning to compete in a couple of months, so when I dial my diet properly I'll let you guys in on my eating plans :))

You can post in my journal if you want? Especially about nutrition and training. What's your program? Training Style?

BTW, San ka sasali? what show para nood kami :)

Sorry sa OT:blush: