ProMatrix7-My personal experience

Comments

• redred Posts: 753
    nabasa ko lang din dito yun, then try2 lang, ayon so far, may girlfriend padin ako. hahaha
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    tubig lang sabi ng doctor ko. Let your body adjust on your high protein intake especially hitting your body weight protein.
  • mhedyasmhedyas Posts: 111
    1.6k parin po ba pm7 sa CnC?
  • kopikopi Posts: 690
    ^ i think so bro..the price never changes :)
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    Update:

Hello my PBB brothers and sisters!!!

Well after consuming 16 bags of Promatrix7, and was very impressed with it. I've decided to cycle off Promatrix7 and try ON 100% Whey, 10lbs bag of double-chocolate. Well!! Now I'm committed to 10 lbs of this, and taste wise, I don't like it. For me Promatrix7 tasted much better. I've consumed 5lbs of 100% whey of Muscle Milk and this brand taste so much better than ON. I can't wait to finish this 10lbs bag. To do that I'm doubling my scoops, 2 rounded scoops to be exact 3 times a day on gym days and before bedtime the night before. Performance wise in the gym. I don't feel any changes by going to ON 100% Whey. Now I know there are ON 100% Whey fans on this board, and I don't intend to rain on your parade so to speak. Just sharing my experience with ON 100% Whey. Like any supplement, it's boils down to your personal preference, budget and
    taste. I Maybe see results much later into this bag of 10lbs. But after a week, of double scoops, not much to brag aboutcheers
    ^nice.. Ask lang sir since you have tons of exp using PM7, I have a scooper ng Mutant Whey, how many scoops do you think will suffice the needs serving required on PM7 since PM7 doesn't provide scooper on its package. Before I was trying 3 tablespoons full on a 8oz of water. But now , bought Mutant Whey and still consuming it with scooper, what can you suggest with regards to serving with a scooper.

TIA
  • sevenstringsevenstring Posts: 903
    @sir Rene

same here, di ko rin gusto ang double chocolate ng ON. Although, Im a big fan of the Chocolate Malt flavor of ON. :)
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    @Sir Jettie,,,I tried using a tablespoon before, as suggested sa direction. Pero dami ko kasing scooper ng Muscle Milk, So I've been using that instead ng tablespoon. Bro, my personal suggestion to you is use a scooper. I use 2 level scoops of PM7. But I do drink 2 1/2 - 3 liters of water on gym days, and at least 2 liters on off days. Hydration is very, very important, especially we are approaching summer. I'm sure I'll be consuming more than 3 liters/day. I also suggest that you try and experiment on your body needs as far as supplements. For example: PM7 suggest 3 tablespoons into 8oz of water/milk. Try going more than 3 tablespoons, 3 times on gym days. Pay attention to your energy level and recovery times. Everybody's supplement requirements differs from everyone else.

NOTE: Sleep and hydration is very important part of muscle building in my opinion. Get everything else right,,,,diet, intense workout routine with proper execution,,,but lack in your sleep/rest and hydration,,,you wasted your time and money.

@Jettiecheers

@ Sir Sevenstring---Well Bro,,I'll just have to try and experiment on blending this 10lbs of double-choco,,maybe hershey choc syrup might just do the trick,,,cause the taste SUCKS!!!!:arghh: cheers
    About my water intake, i guess I don't have problems with that since during my office hours, I consume 12-15 starbucks mug a day, when eating 5 to 8 glasses..

When in gym i don't know, because I never count but definitely 3 plastic cup per sets or 2 sets after. When in idle ( playing pc games or just watching tv) i got 1.5 litres on my side hehehe

Thanks, will do that after my Mutant Whey
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Rene wrote:
    Update:

Hello my PBB brothers and sisters!!!

Well after consuming 16 bags of Promatrix7, and was very impressed with it. I've decided to cycle off Promatrix7 and try ON 100% Whey, 10lbs bag of double-chocolate. Well!! Now I'm committed to 10 lbs of this, and taste wise, I don't like it. For me Promatrix7 tasted much better. I've consumed 5lbs of 100% whey of Muscle Milk and this brand taste so much better than ON. I can't wait to finish this 10lbs bag. To do that I'm doubling my scoops, 2 rounded scoops to be exact 3 times a day on gym days and before bedtime the night before. Performance wise in the gym. I don't feel any changes by going to ON 100% Whey. Now I know there are ON 100% Whey fans on this board, and I don't intend to rain on your parade so to speak. Just sharing my experience with ON 100% Whey. Like any supplement, it's boils down to your personal preference, budget and
    taste. I Maybe see results much later into this bag of 10lbs. But after a week, of double scoops, not much to brag aboutcheers

I agree, hindi naman talaga masarap ang double rich choco ng ON. Ewan ko nga bakit tinawag na "DOUBLE RICH" yan e hindi naman siya rich. Haha.
    Dami na din nagsabi dito niyan sir Rene, ako in my case bumili pa din ako ng 10lbs nito for budget reason, mas makakatipid kasi ako kumpara sa pa 5lbs 5lbs.
    I would rate the taste 5/10. Pero with milk and ice, it could go 7-8/10. :)

Have tried four flavors ng ON Whey, I would say Mocha Cappuccino would be the best.
    Sayang lang walang 10lbs nun.
    Jettie wrote:
    ^nice.. Ask lang sir since you have tons of exp using PM7, I have a scooper ng Mutant Whey, how many scoops do you think will suffice the needs serving required on PM7 since PM7 doesn't provide scooper on its package. Before I was trying 3 tablespoons full on a 8oz of water. But now , bought Mutant Whey and still consuming it with scooper, what can you suggest with regards to serving with a scooper.

TIA

Gamitin mo yung scoop ng mutant kung mag PM7 ka ulit.
    Parehas lang ng sukat yun ng scoop ng ON Whey. 70cc

More or less 3 tablespoons din kalalabasan ng isang 70cc na scoop.
    Sa density na lang ng powder yan magkakatalo. But no big deal.
    Halimbawa, isang serving ng ON ay 30g, sa mutant 37g pero same size ang scoop nila.
    Same goes with dymatize
    okies.. Thanks.. medyo inaalat acne ko sa mutant whey, di pa nakakapag adjust siguro katawan ko. Next week try ko 1 week increase ng scoop and see how it works
  • Myk23Myk23 Posts: 16
    hi guys,
    I've been using PM7 for almost 2months na and ok naman sakin ung result. and sa office ang daming nagtatanong sakin kung nag steroids daw ako. nag mukha daw akong mas malaki. (payatot kasi ako dati) pero siguro nga lumaki na ako kasi halos doble na ung nabubuhat ko e.

Share ko lang kung pano ko dinag dag sa routine ko ung PM7:
    INTAKE OF PM7:
    work day: 1 scoop pagkagising, 2 scoop while in the gym, 1 scoop bago matulog
    rest day: 1 scoop pagkagising, 1 scoop bago matulog

Deit:
    work day: .8kg of breast chicken, 6 eggs, 2 century tuna, high carbs (yam, oats, madaming rice)
    rest day: .8kg of breast chicken, 6 eggs, 2 century tuna

Work out:
    Arms: 2-3 times per week (arms kasi pinapalakas ko para makabuhat ako ng mabigat na chest and DLs)
    Chest: once a week
    Back: once a week
    Delts: once a week
    Traps: 2 times per week
    Legs: once a week
    Abs: 2 times per week
    note:3 to 4 exercise per body part, 8 - 12 reps and i do progression and drop-sets din pala.

i hope makatulong din to sa PM7 experience nyo. and by the way ectomorph pala ako kaya need ko ng sobra sobrang madaming lamon.
    Myk23 wrote:
    hi guys,
    I've been using PM7 for almost 2months na and ok naman sakin ung result. and sa office ang daming nagtatanong sakin kung nag steroids daw ako. nag mukha daw akong mas malaki. (payatot kasi ako dati) pero siguro nga lumaki na ako kasi halos doble na ung nabubuhat ko e.

INTAKE OF PM7:

Deit:
    work day: .8kg of breast chicken, 6 eggs, 2 century tuna, high carbs (yam, oats, madaming rice)

Sir confirm ko lang you take PM7 as intra-workout? Then after workout wala na?
    Per day ba itong 8kg of chicken breast?
    TY
  • daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    8kg almost 3 to 4 whole chicken?
    Tindi noh.. tindi din sa bulsa niyan,
    Halos 1k manok pa lang
    Yup curious lang din ako, wait naten sagot nya, 8kgs = 4 whole chicken or more,
  • StannisStannis Posts: 1,377
    (.)8kg ata
    Uy savior!! Talas ng mata ah heheheSo meaning 800g.. fair enough, kala ko 8kg talaga e ahaha
    Ah.....
  • Myk23Myk23 Posts: 16
    allen101 wrote:
    Myk23 wrote:
    hi guys,

INTAKE OF PM7:

Deit:

Sir confirm ko lang you take PM7 as intra-workout? Then after workout wala na?
    Per day ba itong 8kg of chicken breast?
    TY

yes sir 2 scoops (scoop ng ON) intra workout lang mas mabagal kasi ng onte ung PM7 sa On. kaya sa tingin ko sakto lang un. jejeje.
    800g (.8kg) lang not 8kg. heheh grabe sobrang mahal na nun.
  • okay lang ba na mas madami yung consumption ko ng PM7 sa non workout days kesa sa workout days naisip ko kasi na baka lang mas nagbubuild ang muscle pag rest days(not sure)?
    balak ko 2 servings every workout days ( after workout and before sleep )
    and 3 servings on non workout days, ok lang ba? ( poor kasi ako kung pwede lang isang bag kada araw lol )
    thisbeme37 wrote:
    okay lang ba na mas madami yung consumption ko ng PM7 sa non workout days kesa sa workout days naisip ko kasi na baka lang mas nagbubuild ang muscle pag rest days(not sure)?
    and 3 servings on non workout days, ok lang ba? ( poor kasi ako kung pwede lang isang bag kada araw lol )

pagkain ayaw mo? alam mo ba para san ang whey? just askin
  • noelnoel Posts: 304
    thisbeme37 wrote:
    okay lang ba na mas madami yung consumption ko ng PM7 sa non workout days kesa sa workout days naisip ko kasi na baka lang mas nagbubuild ang muscle pag rest days(not sure)?

PM7 is just a supplement...at kaya tinawag na supplement kasi dapat pang dagdag lang.
    get your nutrients from whole foods yung kulang sa supplemnt mo kunin and not the other way around.

btw, 1 bag ng PM7 is 5lbs and is good 65 servings if you follow the suggested 3 tablespoon/serving, of which if you will take 3x a day will last for about 21 days.

if you can get your nutrients from whole foods, then you may not even need PM7
    +1 to that brada!

Kumbaga buffer lang sya pag kinulang ka. Ngayon try ko talaga bawiin sa pagkain... hehe naconvinced ako sa mga binabasa ko about the proper hitting macros.

Makabili nga ng maliit na timbangan para eksakto lagi sa macros at calories ko
    bilis maubos whey nyo 3x a day, 21 days,a heehhe.
    Sana sakin medyo tumagal.. 2-26-13 ko nabili yung 5lbs bag ko ng mutant whey pero magkakalahati pa lang unlike sa pm7 ko before metro
    Jettie wrote:
    +1 to that brada!

Kumbaga buffer lang sya pag kinulang ka. Ngayon try ko talaga bawiin sa pagkain... hehe naconvinced ako sa mga binabasa ko about the proper hitting macros.

Makabili nga ng maliit na timbangan para eksakto lagi sa macros at calories ko

he he he, kaya nga pasensya ka na kung medyo nakaka-PM and email ako sa yo...i also want to get my macros from real food rather than rely on supplements....

@dalton
    medyo may kabilisan nga...specially tanyahan kasi ang pagtimpla using tablespoon..minsan napapa-sobra...di gaya ng gamitan ng scoop...
  • chopper17chopper17 Posts: 72
    same price parin ba PM7 sa CnC? i'm planning to buy this weekend kasi.

aside sa whey proteins, me tine-take pa ba kau na other supplements like yung mga creatine at amino acids?
    iba-iba supplements ng mga members dito...better check the other thread kung anu-ano yung recommended nila.
    for me whey lang muna from PM7 amg supplement gamit ko...and get the rest from real food...
  • thisbeme37 wrote:

pagkain ayaw mo? alam mo ba para san ang whey? just askin

Yup supplement ang whey diba, para mapunan yung kakulangan na protein na kailangan for the day. I'm not using whey in substitute to my meals if thats what you think :| Of course kumakain din ako ng pagkain to reach my required calorie intake for the day like chicken breast and tuna but i cannot eat all tuna and chicken just to meet that required protein for the day.

noel wrote:
    thisbeme37 wrote:

PM7 is just a supplement...at kaya tinawag na supplement kasi dapat pang dagdag lang.
    get your nutrients from whole foods yung kulang sa supplemnt mo kunin and not the other way around.

btw, 1 bag ng PM7 is 5lbs and is good 65 servings if you follow the suggested 3 tablespoon/serving, of which if you will take 3x a day will last for about 21 days.

if you can get your nutrients from whole foods, then you may not even need PM7
    Pandagdag ko lang naman talaga yung whey to meet my required protein. Hence, im buying this stuff. Tinatanong ko lang siguro kung mas okay na madaming protein na iniintake ang katawan on rest days.

sigh. is my post really that misleading or people here are just rude