WAdupp PBB buds. Im a new member here. ive been wrking out since im 21 but i dint get the body physique that i want. im weighing 135lbs, standing 5'7. but this time i would like to achieve the ryan reynolds physique hahaha. hope you guys can teach me how to dowwgie here.

Comments

• DSmallDivideDSmallDivide Posts: 4,565
    Welcome to the watering hole of PBB hehe! :P
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    welcome! how often do you play tennis? you need to add at least 20 to 30lbs for that physique that you want. to do that you have to really have a check on your nutrition first then the lifting/training second.
  • toysuki07toysuki07 Posts: 1,049
    welcome sir!
  • milksworth wrote:
    welcome! how often do you play tennis? you need to add at least 20 to 30lbs for that physique that you want. to do that you have to really have a check on your nutrition first then the lifting/training second.

good point sir. i really need to pay attention to my nutrition since i have fast metabolism and want to gain mass. dpat ba kahit ano na lang kainin at hindi na maging mapili sa diet? bihira na ko mag play ng tennis. workout lang tlga. pangabi na rin kasi shift ko:(

• zanezane Posts: 963
    madami talaga naghahangad ng katawan ni papa ryan reynolds! goodluck sa goal mo!
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    kopi- piliin mo din naman yung kakainin mo pero i suggest na kumain ka ng mas madami kaysa sa kinakain mo ngayun. you need lots of carbs and protein and a decent amount of fat to build those precious muscles that you want.
  • zane wrote:
    madami talaga naghahangad ng katawan ni papa ryan reynolds! goodluck sa goal mo!

thank you sir. what do u think the idea of eating every 2 hours. lam ko ganun gngwa idol reynolds.
    kung kaya mo ba e why not? hahaha. basta lagi lang na nasa calorie surplus ser. kahit kumain ka every 2 hours kung 400 cals lang naman per meal at say na 6x ka kumakain = 2400 cals lang un. kung ang maintenance mo is 3000, deficit ka pa! hahaha. bulk ka muna ser, eat like hell.
  • bardagulbardagul Posts: 658
    welcome kopi!
    koya bards, your avatar i like. lol!
  • donbuhdonbuh Posts: 3,164
    dito pala ko dapat ng welcome...

welcome james...

anu ba yung isa??journal na ba yun??parang pareho ng title...
  • ProlevelzProlevelz Posts: 1,162
    Welcome,explore and enjoy here in PBB.
  • welcome here.enjoy your stay and hope, we all get our goals this year (especially before summer) lol