Shirt for a Cause

Hi All PBB members,

I would like to inform you that one of our member here in PBB launched his Shirt for a Cause campaign for the typhoon Sendong victims.

Sir Lawddesign is raising for 1,000 brand new colored shirts representing the colors of Christmas. It doesn't require signatured shirts as long as its new.

Let us know if you are willing to pledge at least 2 new shirts to extend your help to our southern kababayans..

Together let us bring JOY to their heart this Christmas Season and HOPE this coming New Year.

Message us if you're interested.

May God continue to shower his blessings to you and your love ones.

Thank you

Comments

• thanks buh for the help. will wait for reply for those who are interested :D

happy holidays to all...
  • ProlevelzProlevelz Posts: 1,162
    nagustohan ko yung idea nyo marami -rami kayong matutulungan jan...

Pag palain kayo po...
  • donbuhdonbuh Posts: 3,164
    Hi All PBB Members, again would like to knock on your heart to support this campaign..

A gift, though small, is welcome.
    -Greek proverb
    Hi all pbb members, hope that we hear positive feedback from you on this campaign...thank you...
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Panu ba ung mechanics ng pag-pledge?
    monch- campaign ni sir lawd to..tumutulong lang ako..kaw kugn willing ka magdonate ng brand new shirt at least two..pick upin ni sir lawd yan kahit sang lupalop ka man..hehehe
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    ^

I see, sige sige i'll see what i can do :)
    ok let us know..kasi parang me deadline si bossing kasi mejo matagal na yung campaign..i encourage him lang na magpost din dito kasi alam ko naman meron ditong may mga puso para sa masa...