Musclepharm combat protein vs mutant whey?

iambonne15iambonne15 Posts: 14
edited February 2018 in Supplements
I your own opinion, what would you prefer? Musclepharm combat protein or mutant whey protein?
Post edited by iambonne15 on

Comments

• No whey will give you better result. They are just whey, just like you are asking if chicken or fish will give you better result.

Now, learn how to read nutritional facts. And depending on what you need, you cannot decide from there. Both have very clear difference per serving.

• xerophytes wrote: »
    No whey will give you better result. They are just whey, just like you are asking if chicken or fish will give you better result.

Now, learn how to read nutritional facts. And depending on what you need, you cannot decide from there. Both have very clear difference per serving.

I know sir that solid food is still better. But my question is about whey, i just asked this to be educated about their differences, coz i dont have that much idea of their nutritional facts.
  • t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

sir @xerophytes has a point, but If you ask me, go for Musclepharm though i haven't tried mutant brands pero may nag advice dati sa akin dahil nag switch ako from Optimum Nutrition to other brands sabi nya ok ang musclepharm wag lang daw mag switch sa lowgrade brands like mutant and promatrix. At syempre magkaiba talag pati presyo. Btw na try ko na yang promatrix nung super tight budget talaga ako hehe.

• @iambonne15 said:
    xerophytes wrote: »

No whey will give you better result. They are just whey, just like you are asking if chicken or fish will give you better result.

I know sir that solid food is still better. But my question is about whey, i just asked this to be educated about their differences, coz i dont have that much idea of their nutritional facts.

Google it.

One has higher fats and lower protein per serving. In my case, my post workout I want it as much as possible no fat.

• iambonne15iambonne15 Posts: 14
    edited February 2018
    @iambonne15 said:

Google it.

One has higher fats and lower protein per serving. In my case, my post workout I want it as much as possible no fat.

I get your points sir but i want to ask the opinion of all, about what is the better one, to be honest i dont really have much knowledge about numbers of the nutritional facts and what they really mean, im asking all to break it down for me if what is really the better one in "layman's" term ika nga, so i can understand much further without having to understand all the numbers or anatomy of the body blah blah blah :)
    Post edited by iambonne15 on
  • xerophytesxerophytes Posts: 130
    edited February 2018

The thing is it is hard to give an advice especially when you are comparing two commercial whey products. It is almost the same as you are asking for advice on which is better coke or pepsi, colgate or crest, safeguard or dove.

I also don't know what your macro is, how your diet is, and what your body needs. So I have no clue which is better. The fat free? The non-fat free? Do you workout at night before sleeping? Do you need a more complex protein than a fast digesting whey? I also don't know if you will have any allergy with any of the ingredients.

That all boils down to how your body responds, how you like or dislike the flavor and/or mixability/texture of the shake, how cheap/expensive, etc.

As I have said earlier, for me, my program is set to take as little fat as possible for post workout and I only need fast digesting whey (nothing fancy like casein, or slow digesting whey)

Now, here is what everybody needs to look at and learn how to read - whether it is food or supplement. And this does not require knowing anatomy or physiology but a simple macro calculation and reading what is in the ingredients that you could be allergic or perhaps excessive for your own self. For me, I try my best to avoid as many artificial additives as possible. The thing is the more they are, the more junk companies add in to the products you buy. And those proprietary blend are IMO dubious.

Mutant Whey:

Musclepharm:

Post edited by xerophytes on
  • xerophytes wrote: »
    The thing is it is hard to give an advice especially when you are comparing two commercial whey products. It is almost the same as you are asking for advice on which is better coke or pepsi, colgate or crest, safeguard or dove.

I also don't know what your macro is, how your diet is, and what your body needs. So I have no clue which is better. The fat free? The non-fat free? Do you workout at night before sleeping? Do you need a more complex protein than a fast digesting whey? I also don't know if you will have any allergy with any of the ingredients.

That all boils down to how your body responds, how you like or dislike the flavor and/or mixability/texture of the shake, how cheap/expensive, etc.

As I have said earlier, for me, my program is set to take as little fat as possible for post workout and I only need fast digesting whey (nothing fancy like casein, or slow digesting whey)

Now, here is what everybody needs to look at and learn how to read - whether it is food or supplement. And this does not require knowing anatomy or physiology but a simple macro calculation and reading what is in the ingredients that you could be allergic or perhaps excessive for your own self. For me, I try my best to avoid as many artificial additives as possible. The thing is the more they are, the more junk companies add in to the products you buy. And those proprietary blend are IMO dubious.

Mutant Whey:

Musclepharm:

Thank you sir
  • 6 years ago na alala ko,na topic dati to sa gym kung San ako nag buhat na meron mga MMA fighter at that time bago pa lang din MMA dito at topic nila about MP whey at Mutant. sabi nung leader nila MP daw kasi pang MMA at yung mutant pang BB lol pero Mutant kasi nag tae ako kahit nka 3 scoop LNG ako
  • I'll choose Musclepharm. Based sa nutritional value at ingredients.
  • 6 years ago na alala ko,na topic dati to sa gym kung San ako nag buhat na meron mga MMA fighter at that time bago pa lang din MMA dito at topic nila about MP whey at Mutant. sabi nung leader nila MP daw kasi pang MMA at yung mutant pang BB lol pero Mutant kasi nag tae ako kahit nka 3 scoop LNG ako

On BB you mean basketball?
  • @TryandTry101 said:
    6 years ago na alala ko,na topic dati to sa gym kung San ako nag buhat na meron mga MMA fighter at that time bago pa lang din MMA dito at topic nila about MP whey at Mutant. sabi nung leader nila MP daw kasi pang MMA at yung mutant pang BB lol pero Mutant kasi nag tae ako kahit nka 3 scoop LNG ako

are you lactose intolerant?

• @iambonne15 said:
    TryandTry101 wrote: »

6 years ago na alala ko,na topic dati to sa gym kung San ako nag buhat na meron mga MMA fighter at that time bago pa lang din MMA dito at topic nila about MP whey at Mutant. sabi nung leader nila MP daw kasi pang MMA at yung mutant pang BB lol pero Mutant kasi nag tae ako kahit nka 3 scoop LNG ako

On BB you mean basketball?

bodybuilding

• BB,Baklang Bading.. lol joke..
  • AdeNickolsonAdeNickolson Posts: 12
    edited March 2018
    Pag nag laban ung dalawang yan mananalo mutant kse maremeng super powers yan kse sa combat lang. Sama mo pa si magneto at professor x
    Post edited by AdeNickolson on