Bulking Problem

So 1month nko nag woworkout aim ko tlaga mag bulk ang katawan ko pero habang tumatagal lumalaki nga katawan ko kso lumalaki rin tiyan ko which i hate most. Iwas na man ako sa unhealthy foods gaya ng softdrinks, burger, etc.

Help po pwede ba mag bulk without lalaki tiyan mo at the same time?

Comments

• TryandTry101TryandTry101 Posts: 628
    edited February 2018
    ano ba macro mo pag bulk mo? ilang calorie ba yung bulk mo? at ano ba itsura mo before ka nag bulk? wala ka kasi journal
    Post edited by TryandTry101 on
  • Here's my macro right now:

C - 310g
    P - 180g
    F - 35g

On rest day:

C - 0g
    P - 180g
    F - 85g

Carb didn't jump straight to 310g, I started at 205g carbs, then monitor my progress, when I feel okay and weight is not moving, then I added 50g of carbs, do again, and add another 50g, reaching to 310g.

I am willing to bet that you don't track your macros. And even if you claim to not eat 'junk food', it means nothing. You can be overeating fat, overeating carbs, undereating protein, and not even sure if your body is ready for growth phase.

• I consume around 75g protein only, 2200-2000 calorie, but ididnt track my carb intake and fats .
  • @TryandTry101 wla po akong picture bago mag pa bulk. Di rin ako mkagawa ng daily journal kse wla po lagi data hehe.
  • xerophytesxerophytes Posts: 130
    edited February 2018

@BoyRhomboids said:
    I consume around 75g protein only, 2200-2000 calorie, but ididnt track my carb intake and fats .

That's low unless you don't workout (but if you are bulking, there's no way you don't workout).. And only weighs less than 80 lbs.

I weigh about 130lbs and I'm only 5'2" and been taking 180g of protein almost consistently and sometimes even higher.

Post edited by xerophytes on
  • @xerophytes said:
    Here's my macro right now:

C - 310g
    P - 180g
    F - 35g

On rest day:

C - 0g
    P - 180g
    F - 85g

Carb didn't jump straight to 310g, I started at 205g carbs, then monitor my progress, when I feel okay and weight is not moving, then I added 50g of carbs, do again, and add another 50g, reaching to 310g.

Sir,

Paano nyo naquantify yung carb? - yun ba yung net carb in isang pagkain - for example uhhmm, white rice
    does 250 grams of white rice means 250g of carb etc?
    or we need to understand the nutritional value of a certain kind of food?

250 grams of chicken would mean how many grams of fat/protein, - medyo nalilito lang ako sa calculation, pero hopefully i could understand it well since i am not using myfitnesspal,

• I just rely on myfitnesspal and log in all my food there. Every gram of any food has different macro breakdown.

For instance, one serving of rice, which is 45g (or 1/4 cup) of bigas (uncooked white rice) is equal to 36g carbs when cooked. Remember that white rice needs to be cooked with water and depending on how much you add varies on how much grams you get afterward. I usually weigh out the dry rice, cook it then re-weigh it so I will know how much is the conversion. If you are lazy, typically it's x2. So 90g of cooked white rice = 36g carbs.

For chicken, say if it is 99% fat free, it should be 4oz = 44g protein.