What vitamins do you take?

Suggest po kayo ng vitamins na pwedeng itake yung mura lang :smiley:

Comments

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

multivitamins Enervon

• osbosb Posts: 116
    Yung kirkland na brand sir. I think nasa 800+ yung isang bottle. 500 tablets na sya ( halos 1 1/2 years mo na sya gagamitin if 1 tab/day).
  • Reynald0027Reynald0027 Posts: 71
    edited December 2016

@t4g4y said:
    multivitamins Enervon

What's the purpose of enervon sir? For energy?

Post edited by Reynald0027 on
  • t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944
    edited December 2016

@Reynald0027 said:
    What's the purpose of enervon sir? For energy?

kilala mo si Goku sir? ganyan gamit nila hahahaha

Post edited by t4g4y on
  • pandoypandoy Posts: 596

@t4g4y said:

hahaha, makabili nga ng enervon.

• enervon active only, depends kung ano madampot sa house

• @t4g4y said:

Woaaah hahahaha. Makabili nga nun xD

• You might also wanna try usana supplements .im not into promoting or selling products.this is just based on my experience since im taking it.and it so effective compared to all the supplements that ive tried .you can check my legit seller.or you can also do your own free health assessment depending on your needs
    https://12223547.usana.com

• Suggest po kayo ng vitamins na pwedeng itake yung mura lang :smiley:

You might also wanna try usana supplements .im not into promoting or selling products.this is just based on my experience since im taking it.and it so effective compared to all the supplements that ive tried .you can check my legit seller.or you can also do your own free health assessment depending on your needs
    https://12223547.usana.com they also offer retail for a minimum of 250 php purchase free shipping just email at jodieshaniagonzales@gmail.com
  • I agree to @joderize. Try taking USANA and see the difference. Try looking for a reseller near you but if you can't find any, you can still order online. It's worth it! :)

• ianj9492ianj9492 Posts: 15

Opti Men by Optimum Nutrition.

Complete micronutrients na to at marami pang blends na beneficial for men's health.

• @ianj9492 said:
    Opti Men by Optimum Nutrition.

Complete micronutrients na to at marami pang blends na beneficial for men's health.

• I AGREE