nitrotech ripped

Good day!

I've been working out for almost a year now and I was able to use some protein shakes which i personally liked (Gold standard ON, syntha-6, mutant whey).

I decided to purchase a different product online by this product called "Nitrotech Ripped". I bought a 4lbs jar and was surprised that it has this weight loss formula, which was not disclosed to me by the online shop. Still, I started to use it 2 week ago. My issue is i noticed that i was losing some muscle mass, despite doing my same gym routine. I don't know if it's it's just psychological or i really am losing some muscle mass.

I'm taking 1 scoop before and 1 scoop after my workout. I'm not sure if I'm taking it inappropriately because I'm losing my previous gains. I'm neither fat nor skinny, and I'm not a slow gainer too.

Please advise and thank you in advance for your help!

Comments

• question...are there strength lost?

• Hi sir @TRoll_W_a_Heart.

No strength lost. I just feel like I'm getting thinner, against my goal of bulking up with lean muscle.

• Hi sir @TRoll_W_a_Heart.

No strength lost. I just feel like I'm getting thinner, against my goal of bulking up with lean muscle.

there you have it, no strength lost means no muscle lost..

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

so sir @TRoll_W_a_Heart ok ang Nitrotech? kasi balak ko bumili next year instead of ON GS, balik ako sa ON next year.. break naman kami ni PM7 hahaha

• @t4g4y said:
    so sir TRoll_W_a_Heart ok ang Nitrotech? kasi balak ko bumili next year instead of ON GS, balik ako sa ON next year.. break naman kami ni PM7 hahaha

well, you know my opinions when it comes to suppliments, kung spot on si diet, you dont need to, i stopped taking whey protien coz i can cook if i need to, but if you are on the go lagi, by all means paps....another reason pala is iwas muna sa carbs:)