Acne breakout while bulking

SyndicateSyndicate Posts: 79
edited August 2016 in Bodybuilding Discussion

Anyone else experiencing this? My diet consists of Whole eggs, peanut butter, whole wheat bread, rice, fried/roasted chicken, mass gainer and creatine monohydrate. Would anyone of you suggest which of the following is the culprit to my problem? I need help as my meal plan is fixed (due to high cost of food and availability). Currently on my 4th week of bulking stage.

Post edited by Syndicate on

Comments

• ler4_warler4_war Posts: 186

It's likely that your mass gainer (protein shake) is causing acne breakouts, whey concentrate in particular can stimulate sebum growth in some parts of the body which results to breakout. This is common to some people.

• cheesmackcheesmack Posts: 317
    What's your Whey and Creatine brand?
  • Both Mass Gainer and Creatine are from ON. I've bought sulfur soap last night in the hopes of fixing this problem, i'd like to stick to my food routine as it's the most convenient way of fulfilling my daily macro. My dad suggests that eating a lot of egg is causing the breakout

• Syndicate wrote: »
    Both Mass Gainer and Creatine are from ON. I've bought sulfur soap last night in the hopes of fixing this problem, i'd like to stick to my food routine as it's the most convenient way of fulfilling my daily macro. My dad suggests that eating a lot of egg is causing the breakout

Well, the skin is the biggest excretory organ of the body, it means your taking too much that youre having a spill over and it manifest on the the skin, 20 years ago i had the same problem with amino caps, i think it was a hormonal thing also...
  • I am debunking the fact that food has been making this breakout, hindi naman ako nagpupuyat, malinis ang kama at unan ko, hormonal changes nga cguro ang dahilan and perhaps i have to adapt to it. I really don't look like my current age, i physically look like 15 or 16

• If youve past puberty there is a chance that its not hormonal, there is such a thing as spill over, your liver cant process what youre eating so the excess manifest thru the skin, if you have children youll understand that some babies have breakouts if there is a change in food and milk

• It's most definitely peanut butter as it consist of peanuts which causes acnes and blemishes. Creatine can cause acnes too in some people. Im bulking now and I get acnes nowadays all over especially at the back. But I stop eating peanut butter. I substitute it with avocado in my shakes, taste great! ;)

• I've stopped taking Eggs, Chicken and Peanut butter and switched to Oats, more whole wheat bread and Burger Steaks. Superlow gains and superbloated, any good staple food for substitution?