program problem

from month 4 to 12, feels like there is not much change. i been working out 6-7days a week. need help on the proggy
Day1 chest bicep abs
Day2 back traps tricep abs
Day3 shoulder legs abs

what is better, cut the prog and do it everyday?
day1 chest
day2 bicep abs
day3 back traps
day4 tricep abs
day5 shoulder abs
day6 legs abs

Or do the program every other day?
day1 chest bicep abs
day2 rest
day3 back traps tricep abs
day4 rest...

also, does it have different effect?

Comments

• CoreCore Posts: 2,509

What is your long term and short term goal, sir?

• BLUEBLUE Posts: 77
    Core wrote: »
    What is your long term and short term goal, sir?

Uh sorry what do you mean by that
  • TRoll_W_a_HeartTRoll_W_a_Heart Posts: 1,308
    edited July 2016

He means what do you want to look like...next month...next year...etc...what your goal in mind

Post edited by TRoll_W_a_Heart on
  • t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

@TRoll_W_a_Heart said:
    He means what do you want to look like...next month...next year...etc...what your goal in mind

i'm sure he wants to look like me :) hahaha it's a bad joke lol

t4g4y wrote: »
    @TRoll_W_a_Heart

i'm sure he wants to look like me :) hahaha it's a bad joke lol

sure.. just with more cuts :smiley:

Want to look big and handsome.
    :wink:

Just want to get mass first, then later on, like around medium size to huge, any suggestion

@BLUE said:
    TRoll_W_a_Heart;143710" said:

Want to look big and handsome.
    :wink:

Just want to get mass first, then later on, like around medium size to huge, any suggestion

How you eat and genetics will dictate that...

Uhm so is it ok if i do one body part per day? Or that is a slow process for me to grow

Rome was not built in a day....:)

• cramnhojcramnhoj Posts: 73

Compound exercises are best for building mass. And even then it takes time to grow, if it was easy everyone would be buffed.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2zSWODbYbsc&index=98&list=PL3fB03J6Xve-2xYTXIjgHNCN1FQq8WmBQ

• Increase your food intake

Great things take time :P good luck

Ok then, the answer is, i should try it on my own. Ok got it
    t4g4y wrote: »
    Great things take time :P good luck

Uhm yea, and too much time has already taken on me. I got slim then fat then slim again. :(
    Thats why im asking if how to be like you guys... am i doing right... or is my food intake enough like that,
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509

Do you have journal?

yes please make a journal sir :)

• ler4_warler4_war Posts: 186

I strongly agree with these 2 persons. Can you make a journal:
    1. List your height, current weight and bmi.
    2. List the exercises that you've established in a day (can you kindly include the reps, sets, and weight) *weight of what you can lift is relative to your actual weight so this will give us an idea of what you can perform in terms of weight lifting.
    3. List all macros you consume in a day.

It's that simple! I hate to sound rude but please do not overcomplicate things. I know you've had a bad run in the last year or so but it's never too late to change on something. Make this as your starting point and you need to be realistic on the time frame of your results, it's safe to say around 4-6 months from today.

• cramnhojcramnhoj Posts: 73
    edited July 2016

11 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Training | DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES! (Uploaded on Youtube by ScottHermanFitness)

Post edited by Core on
    ler4_war wrote: »
    I strongly agree with these 2 persons. Can you make a journal:
    1. List your height, current weight and bmi.
    2. List the exercises that you've established in a day (can you kindly include the reps, sets, and weight) *weight of what you can lift is relative to your actual weight so this will give us an idea of what you can perform in terms of weight lifting.
    3. List all macros you consume in a day.

It's that simple! I hate to sound rude but please do not overcomplicate things. I know you've had a bad run in the last year or so but it's never too late to change on something. Make this as your starting point and you need to be realistic on the time frame of your results, it's safe to say around 4-6 months from today.

Ok i understand now. Sory slow of. me. Ill do it right away
    edited July 2016
    ler4_war wrote: »
    there, please see what is wrong or is my detail not enough? Ty If you can help or got suggestion. I suck at these things
    that is why im here to ask, im afraid that same mistake happens. if anyone can tell me is it right or do i need to monitor on my own after the changes :/
    Post edited by Core on