Lagging Body parts

Guys i need your help, i've been working out for quite some time now but my legs and forearms are getting and because of that i plan to just focus on them. Should i just work them out just once a week or twice a week. Since i plan to not work out my other bodyparts. Hoping for your kind answers specially from the pros☺☺

Comments

• owel1owel1 Posts: 142
    bbboy wrote:
    "but my legs and forearms are getting"

Sir, kulang yata nalagay mo. Di ma gets
  • JVM34JVM34 Posts: 11
    Since wala akong forearms and never plan on working them out ang advice ko lang sayo is put leg workouts in every gym session as part of your training split. I do something similar like legs/back next session legs/chest and don't forget to go hard on legs ;)

It won't grow if you don't challenge them enough.
  • bbboybbboy Posts: 17
    owel1 wrote:
    bbboy wrote:

Are "getting left behind" ?? thanks
  • bbboy wrote:
    owel1 wrote:
    bbboy wrote:

Are "getting left behind" ?? thanks

Ung forearms kahit walang direct workout kasi sumasabay yan sa ibang body parts.

Ung Legs ang wag na wag mo kakalimutan. Once or twice a week pwede na.
  • about getting bigger legs. hindi ko na malaman ano ang talagang dapat sa leg workout. other 'bodybuilding expert' says doing heavy sets with low reps is the best, others would also say "heavy sets with high reps. yung iba would suggest 'once a week training, yung iba naman twice a week. tsk!
  • bugburn30 wrote:
    about getting bigger legs. hindi ko na malaman ano ang talagang dapat sa leg workout. other 'bodybuilding expert' says doing heavy sets with low reps is the best, others would also say "heavy sets with high reps. yung iba would suggest 'once a week training, yung iba naman twice a week. tsk!

In my experience, Both works. It just takes time. and by time i mean years and years and years of constant leg work. I've been hitting my legs brutally for many years. This past few years I'm training legs twice a week, somtimes as high as 4 (hypertrophy, power and sports included). For this week I've been hitting my legs for 3 consecutive days already. I literally trained until my bones break and guess what... it's not that bad and yet It still lags bigtime. Can anyone tell me I'm undertraining, overtraining, not eating enough and my form is bad? seriously.... natural gains can only bring you to a certain point, we have to accept that. Atleast, when someones tells you that you're legs are small, you have the right to say "AYAW LUMAKI E".
  • bugburn30 wrote:
    about getting bigger legs. hindi ko na malaman ano ang talagang dapat sa leg workout. other 'bodybuilding expert' says doing heavy sets with low reps is the best, others would also say "heavy sets with high reps. yung iba would suggest 'once a week training, yung iba naman twice a week. tsk!

In my experience, Both works. It just takes time. and by time i mean years and years and years of constant leg work. I've been hitting my legs brutally for many years. This past few years I'm training legs twice a week, somtimes as high as 4 (hypertrophy, power and sports included). For this week I've been hitting my legs for 3 consecutive days already. I literally trained until my bones break and guess what... it's not that bad and yet It still lags bigtime. Can anyone tell me I'm undertraining, overtraining, not eating enough and my form is bad? seriously.... natural gains can only bring you to a certain point, we have to accept that. Atleast, when someones tells you that you're legs are small, you have the right to say "AYAW LUMAKI E".

hardly doing leg workouts for years (4 years specifically). my legs are strong, i can squat and deadlift more than 2x of my body weight for several reps. im also doing high reps since some experts said its more effective. im not doing it in consecutive since experts (na naman) said that  we have to rest our muscle tissues.

i think hindi ko lang matanggap sa ngayon ung gene issue at sumali pa yung contradiction sa mga opinions ng mga 'experts', nakakagulo lang.