Returning member

Hey guys, i'm a returning member of PBB. I've been browsing some posts and am glad to see familiar people still active.
My username before was roshinobu and had a journal named "Journey to Self-Improvement" before but i forgot my email-ad and username/password for that account so I'm starting fresh.

Mainly, I was a newbie when I signed up before (still am a newbie though) and was regularly training till my responsibilities got to me. The typical, need to graduate, find a job, etc. Suddenly everything seemed more important than lifting, plus mental and emotional stress didn't hesitate to be even more of a deterrent. (i know what you're thinking, what a pussy).

Now, i plan to return with a vengeance. A lot of you guys helped me on my journal and questions before and I was hoping to be guided by you again. Will be starting up my journal starting tomorrow after my scheduled workout.

By the way, I plan to retry a beginner's program [Strong Lifts 5x5] and see how it goes. ( mostly because I couldn't understand half of the program I was doing on my journal before anymore ). LOL

Comments

• CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Welcome back @roshinobu !
    aeropbb wrote:
    "... Hey guys, i'm a returning member of PBB. I've been browsing some posts and am glad to see familiar people still active.
    My username before was roshinobu and had a journal named "Journey to Self-Improvement" before but i forgot my email-ad and username/password for that account so I'm starting fresh. ..."

You can refer to the forum admin on that.
  • thanks sir Core, but i think i'll stick with this new account if it's fine with the admins. I think i'll leave it as a reminder of how much I wanted to improve myself before and motivate me to not stop as I did back then.