Hey guys dazz from Aus here

Height: 6'1
Weight: 230 lb

Im an Aussie and my fiancee is from Davao!

Im looking to get into the phillipine supplement industry, making my own supps as it seems like you guys pay way to much...

I dont speak Pinoy :/ so ill get my fiancee to translate!

Peace

Comments

• BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 230 lb

Im an Aussie and my fiancee is from Davao!

Im looking to get into the phillipine supplement industry, making my own supps as it seems like you guys pay way to much...

I dont speak Pinoy :/ so ill get my fiancee to translate!

Peace

hey mate!  what do you do for a living? are you a chemist or some sorta like that or you just really wanna get in the business. im sorta curious
  • Hey mate,

Nah I do security lol im just thinking about making a pre workout to begin with making it super simple good quality.. beta alanine, creatine, caffeine, nitric oxcide, vitamin B know what I mean.. i like the pre workouts that give u huge pumps so thats what I would be aiming for..
    Hey mate,

Nah I do security lol im just thinking about making a pre workout to begin with making it super simple good quality.. beta alanine, creatine, caffeine, nitric oxcide, vitamin B know what I mean..  i like the pre workouts that give u huge pumps so thats what I would be aiming for..

and your aussie, what a cliche' lol. (kiddng) so what, youre financing? finding ingredients? suppliers and what not?
  • Lol yep, Yes im financing but i need to get an idea of how much of a market there is before i can do much. And how much ppl wang to pay. Still sourcing a manufacturer atm
  • What city u from?
  • Hey Mate!

Most of the supplements that we have here based on what I just see are from the U.S.
    What city u from?

Q.C. there is a pretty much good market now in the PH since fitnes became popular few years back /FAD LOL.
  • So u think bodybuilding will keep growing in phillipines?
    So u think bodybuilding will keep growing in phillipines?

yes