Hello everyone, im a new member on this forum.
Im FF from Calamba city Laguna.
i join because i would like to learn more about body building specially the pinoy style of body building and to get more advice, tips and suggestion on how i developed my body from all the expert in this forum. Thank you and have a nice day to all of you.

Cheers,
FF

Comments

• zanezane Posts: 963
    Welcome to PBB brader! Mas ok kung maipopost mo ang current program and diet mo para makita natin kung meron pang pwedeng maimprove :cool:
  • chikinitochikinito Posts: 461
    Hi there FF. Welcome to PBB! ^_^

Feel free to ask questions or share your experience in the world of bodybuilding. Thank you for joining this forum.
  • dnowzdnowz Posts: 229
    Welcome sa PBB sir!
  • zane wrote:
    Welcome to PBB brader! Mas ok kung maipopost mo ang current program and diet mo para makita natin kung meron pang pwedeng maimprove :cool:

Salamat sa pagwelcome Brader zane, ililist down ko muna ung current program and diet ko kasi last june2011 lang ako ng start tapos 1 dumble lang ang equipment na gamit ko ngayon at ishare ko dito kapag natapos ko na...salamat uli.
    chikinito wrote:
    Hi there FF. Welcome to PBB! ^_^

Feel free to ask questions or share your experience in the world of bodybuilding. Thank you for joining this forum.

Thank you for the warm welcome chikinito. if ever i have a question, i will post right away, for the meantime as a beginner i will read all the thread here so that i will have a more knowledge in pinoy bodybuilding.
    again thank you.

Cheers,
    FF
    dnowz wrote:
    Welcome sa PBB sir!

Salamat sir sa pag welcome sa akin.

Cheers,
    FF
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    welcome sir

glad to have you here
  • Skkin wrote: