Monitoring of Workout Sessions - The Key to Progressive Training

I am under the training program of Sean Nalewanyj for 5 weeks now.

He suggests that workout sessions should be monitored in writing regardless of how good your memory is

Body building is based on progressive training. Once your muscle adapts to the stress, the muscle gains stop. You should continually increase the load you put on the muscles in order to stimulate building of extra muscle

With an organized monitoring of the weight and number of repetitions for each session, progressive training is easier to do because you know how much you should lift in your next training session.

I have been doing weight lifting for more than 2 years now and I just recently started monitoring my progress in detail. I wish I have done this sooner

Anyway, here is my progress

- Leg and Abs -

legprogress.jpg

- Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps -

chestprogress.jpg

- Back and Biceps -

backprogress.jpg

Comments

• boss_jboss_j Posts: 1,243
    Nice monitor pa talaga nrg , na mo-motivaate mo naman ako sa dedication mo :P . Never ko pa na try yan, pero now may pag gagamitan na yung white board ko sa gym.
  • SkkinSkkin Posts: 870
    nice nrg.

jerielm wrote:
    Nice monitor pa talaga nrg , na mo-motivaate mo naman ako sa dedication mo :P . Never ko pa na try yan, pero now may pag gagamitan na yung white board ko sa gym.

ako bro gamit ko lagi calendaryo hehe. pinipili ko talaga yung malaki at my blank space sa date.

meron naman ako nakita cork board 300 lang ang laki bibilhin ko sana kaya lang naisip ko calendar pa din gagamitin ko so hindi ko na binili