cutting..

Ano anong work out sang mabilis mag cut ng belly at taba sa lower chest?
Tips para saken.
At ano ung mga bawal pag nag cucut?

Comments

• Spot weight loss is a myth, there are no exercises, resistance, cardio, or otherwise, that can make you lose fat from specific parts of your body. You gain and lose fat based on genetics. You can target specific muscles for hypertrophy, but that does nothing to the fat in that area, only make it bulge even more. Increased muscle mass elevates metabolic rate however, so adding muscle is never a wasted endeavor. Anyways, in terms of cutting, I recommend a ketogenic diet. Worked onders for me so far, lost a lot of fat and little if any muscle in the process.
  • BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    BroScience wrote:
    Spot weight loss is a myth, there are no exercises, resistance, cardio, or otherwise, that can make you lose fat from specific parts of your body. You gain and lose fat based on genetics. You can target specific muscles for hypertrophy, but that does nothing to the fat in that area, only make it bulge even more. Increased muscle mass elevates metabolic rate however, so adding muscle is never a wasted endeavor. Anyways, in terms of cutting, I recommend a ketogenic diet. Worked onders for me so far, lost a lot of fat and little if any muscle in the process.

can you share your fatty foods? is it really necessary to eat that high of fat? its easy o achieve if you as me (if you know what i mean) lol
  • No it actually isnt that easy to eat keto because carbs are fucking everywhere lol. I mean, you can only eat so much bacon, eventually you'll get sick of it and would look for something else. Cheeses and meats are good sources of fat, so are some nuts and fruits (only fruit i can think of that will fit keto is avocado tho). Religious tracking of carbs is key, otherwise you can just go crazy on fat and protein. Try not to go too crazy tho, lol. Anyway, weight loss from keto really is astounding, i think i lost 15lbs between christmas and new year on it, mostly water weight but i'll take wwhat i can get. Anyway, for more in depth guidelines search for John Kiefer's Carb nite and carb backloading protocols