Creatine a pre-workout supplement?

Hi Guys,

Please educate me. I would like to know if creatine is a same kind of pre-workout supplement?

I've been reading the Supplement section for quite some time now and kinda confused if they are the same.

If they are, what brand is best for the buck? If not, which one is better for muscle and strength gains?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Time of intake is irrelevant. you can take it anytime of the day. 5g everyday even on rest day.
    Creatine effect dont happen when you take it. If you take it only when you workout, you will just piss it all out in the toilet. it needs to get into your system and you will see its result in the long term.

Just go for the basic Creatine monohydrate, mix it with orange juice, gatorade or your protein shake. any brand doesnt matter its all the same and dont go for the fancy things they indorse in the market. Creatine is water retension and fluids up your muscle. Proven to increase performance and strength. It doesnt really add muscle, it fluids up your muscle and you will look a lot fuller. But the strength gains and performance you get from the creatine will help you develop muscle mass.