weight it on

Hi guys before I started going to the gym I was 100 lbs. then after few months of workout my weight shoot up to 125 lbs. I want to gain more weight but as much I wanted I'm stuck to 125. I'm still drinking serious mass and routinely going to the gym. What should I do? Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    elhombre wrote:
    Hi guys before I started going to the gym I was 100 lbs. then after few months of workout my weight shoot up to 125 lbs. I want to gain more weight but as much I wanted I'm stuck to 125. I'm still drinking serious mass and routinely going to the gym. What should I do? Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks!

eat
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    [size=x-small]let me add this one >[/size] 'more'
  • more carbs?does serious mass is not helping me to gain weight?
  • YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    Wag ka na mag english ayos lang mag tagalog dito brah.

More food not just carbs, more protein more fat more everything
  • kopikopi Posts: 690
    Eat pag wala kang gngwa..eat 6 times a day..eat then rest well then lift and eat some more :^^ wag m iaasa sa serious mass,get it from whole foods
  • Supplement is not a magic pill/powder . you need to EAT brah ! kain lang ng kain.
    masyado ka sigurong nakaasa kay Serious Mass. umasa ka sa kanin, manok, itlog, gulay, karne, gatas, isda .
  • salamat mga sir! :)
  • ArinexArinex Posts: 5
    You are going good mate keep going,There is nothing bad with what you are doing but rapid results should not be expected from you.
    Take it easy that takes a while and surely gives your result just keep stick to your routine.