Jess47 journal

Good day, I change my journal info right now for update. I was a guy having a sendentary lifestyle before (work, computer eat sleep) with no physical exercise weight 92kgs and height of 5'8.5ft. I started going to the gym last June (6months ago) having no definite program- at first i focused on weight loss- i do cardio stuffs, like threadmill, cycling, group exercise etc. then when i loss a lot of weight- my current weight now is 76-77kgs. Now im interested in bulding mass/ muscles- i do lifting weights like bench press, dumbell, crunches etc but having no definite program. My real concern right now is im having a tough time in gaining mass or muscles. I do workout 3-4x a week (weights) 1-2days cardio so in total 5-6days in gym a week. My usual intake of food are as follows: breakfast pandesal 5 pcs with tuna spread lunch, turon and serving of pasta then workout then for dinner a cup of rice, meat (usually). I drink a serving of ON whey by breakfast and 2servings on post workout, 5grams of crea a day and 3x3 tabs of dymatize amino/day. I uploaded my pic before a started going to the gym last apeil and my latest pic taken last week. Please help me making some improvements in my routine

Comments

• YatezYatez Posts: 2,745
    bro nag clen ka? Kanino mo natutunan yan?
  • blaze47blaze47 Posts: 11
    Yatez wrote:
    bro nag clen ka? Kanino mo natutunan yan?

Recommend nung trainer ko before. Consume ko lang 1 bottle tapos stop nako. Bakit bro?
    Alam mo ba kung ano yan, para san yan at pano mo sya tinake ano dosage mo
    2weeks on and off sya tapos lots of water and ginawa ko is max dose ko is 3tabs per day. Though guided ng trainer di nako uulit nun.
    So alam mo nga kung para san ang clenbuterol? And kung san talaga siya ginagamit?
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    Last thing you need is clen or any other drugs to achieve your goal. Just make working out, cardio and sound diet a part of your lifestyle and you will get there my friend. :)
    Thank you so much sir. Im really glad to join this site. Sir im wondering from 92kgs now im 79 and goes to gym for workout 5x a week (usually group exercises and cardio) do i need to take mass or whey? Or even creatine? I still want to lose few more kg before i do the muscle buildup phase.
  • Man. In my opinion sobrang okay na ng 79kg for your height healthy na yung BMI mo niyan(if you believe in a low BMI as one component of health), hindi mo kelangan gawing milestone ang weight loss before you try and gain muscle mass. Just lift heavy on the compound lifts(google) and eat decently and watch your mind and body change..
    Yatez wrote:
    So alam mo nga kung para san ang clenbuterol? And kung san talaga siya ginagamit?

Sir honestly siguro trusted the trainer too much (my fault sa recomendation nya) and though nagresearch ako mas nakita ko yung positive effects noon. Now nung sa comment mo nagresearch ako ulet then find out the negative effects though yung cut tlga ang purpose ko at energy boost. Di nako gagamit nun and thankful kasi wala naman ngyari sakin maliban a minor side effects like increase temp, tremors and weightloss... Thank you so much
    Man. In my opinion sobrang okay na ng 79kg for your height healthy na yung BMI mo niyan(if you believe in a low BMI as one component of health), hindi mo kelangan gawing milestone ang weight loss before you try and gain muscle mass. Just lift heavy on the compound lifts(google) and eat decently and watch your mind and body change..

Right now ireally feel good sa improvement ng katawan ko i was a sedentary lifestyle type of guy. I dont even have any exercise maliban sa walking. Tipong mabilis hapuin and sobrang passive. Though gusto ko maging ayos ang katawan wala akong initiative to start and pursue. Then niyaya ako ng cuzin ko na maggym and ayun nagtuloy- tuloy na (sya nagstop hahaha). Thanks sa tips gagawin ko yan
  • Please help me make improvements in my routine and diet
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Bro, anong goal(short term) mo na ba atm?
    blaze47 wrote:
    "...My real concern right now is im having a tough time in gaining mass or muscles. I do workout 3-4x a week (weights) 1-2days cardio so in total 5-6days in gym a week..."

You forgo to tell, 'how long' you trained per workout? An hour? Two? Three? Somewhere in between? Or more than, than that?
  • Core wrote:
    Bro, anong goal(short term) mo na ba atm?
    blaze47 wrote:
    "...My real concern right now is im having a tough time in gaining mass or muscles. I do workout 3-4x a week (weights) 1-2days cardio so in total 5-6days in gym a week..."

You forgo to tell, 'how long' you trained per workout? An hour? Two? Three? Somewhere in between? Or more than, than that?

Good day sir between 1-2hrs max is 2.5hours during off days of work. Pero di po sya yung tipong walang tigil napapatambay din minsan.