Need Advice/Comment for my Workout Routine

Sir, my Workout Routine is like this

Day1 - Chest/Shoulder
Day2 - Back/Arms
Day3 - Legs/Abs/Calves
*Repeat

*I combine chest and shoulder WO because I think, I have a big shoulders already and it looks like my Arms are neglected :banghead:
tama po ba? I rest only when I feel tired and my time doesn't permit me to do so. Estudyante pa lng po kasi :D

(ito po ung dati)
Day 1 - Chest/Legs
Day 2 - Shoulder/Back
Day 3 - Arms/Abs/Calves

Comments

• Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    Sir, my Workout Routine is like this

Day1 - Chest/Shoulder
    Day2 - Back/Arms
    Day3 - Legs/Abs/Calves
    *Repeat

*I combine chest and shoulder WO because I think, I have a big shoulders already and it looks like my Arms are neglected :banghead:
    tama po ba? I rest only when I feel tired and my time doesn't permit me to do so. Estudyante pa lng po kasi :D

(ito po ung dati)
    Day 1 - Chest/Legs
    Day 2 - Shoulder/Back
    Day 3 - Arms/Abs/Calves

Are you on gear? If not, you will overtrain fast on that. Even if you are on, overtraining is still likely with that. You are hitting back & legs on consecutive days, which is not optimal. Better off you switch to a 4-5 day split hitting each bdpt 1x per week to have 2-3 rest days, not just 1. Remember, you grow outside of the gym. Just sayin. :)
  • Nope. sir Big Dawg, can you suggest a specific workout for me? And I'll gonna try that this month if fits me :)
    I gotta know your experience to best help you out bro. How long you been working out? What's your goals? What's your age? Any exercises you can't do bcoz of injuries? How's your progress going with current/past routines? What's your exact routine? What's your height/weight/bf? What's your credit card # (joke lng :p). Holla. :)
  • milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    i like the credit card part lol!
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    milksworth wrote:
    i like the credit card part lol!

Wahahaha I 2nd the motion
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    my gas! I like that hirit! Gonna try that on my fb friends..
  • Big Dawg wrote:
    I gotta know your experience to best help you out bro. How long you been working out? What's your goals? What's your age? Any exercises you can't do bcoz of injuries? How's your progress going with current/past routines? What's your exact routine? What's your height/weight/bf? What's your credit card # (joke lng :p). Holla. :)

4months straight now sir but I'm working out since high school but not serious.
    my goal is to achieve 160-170 lbs with just around 10-12% BF :)
    I'm 18 y.o 140lbs , around 13% BF (just took the test from internet)
    no injuries yet, but my rotator cuff in my left, sometimes feels strained maybe because of my WO routine, I work Chest then Shoulder on next day.
    my Routine for almost 4months
    Day 1 - Chest/Legs
    Day 2 - Shoulder/Back
    Day 3 - Arms/Abs/Calves
    (from 120lbs , now 140lbs)

Credit card? :jd: wala pa sir :blush:
    Big Dawg wrote:

4months straight now sir but I'm working out since high school but not serious.
    my goal is to achieve 160-170 lbs with just around 10-12% BF :)
    I'm 18 y.o 140lbs , around 13% BF (just took the test from internet)
    no injuries yet, but my rotator cuff in my left, sometimes feels strained maybe because of my WO routine, I work Chest then Shoulder on next day.
    my Routine for almost 4months
    Day 1 - Chest/Legs
    Day 2 - Shoulder/Back
    Day 3 - Arms/Abs/Calves
    (from 120lbs , now 140lbs)

Credit card? :jd: wala pa sir :blush:

You've put on 20lbs in 4 months and bf is only 1% away from goal. I've always said "If it aint broke, dont fix it" haha. Good gains keep it up bro. :)
  • So i'll gonna continue my routine sir?
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    welcome to PBB cheers
    All I can tell you for now Bro,,,be patient. Concentrate on form and execution of each and every compound movements,,,Bench Press,,,Squat, dead lift. Your 1st 3-6 months depending on the intensity of your routine. You're just muscle toning. Building serious mass takes time, lots of money for diet and supplements and quality REST. No One gets big in the gym. Browse around the board there are tons of awesome routines/diets etc. etc. Also lots of senior admins. that are just standing by to give you help....

Best wishes Bro cheers
    So i'll gonna continue my routine sir?

Bro you haven't even posted your routine yet - you posted your split. The routine is the actual exercises. But like I said, you've gained 20lbs solid in 4 months, and thats great gains, so yeah stick with it.
  • Rene wrote:
    welcome to PBB cheers
    All I can tell you for now Bro,,,be patient. Concentrate on form and execution of each and every compound movements,,,Bench Press,,,Squat, dead lift. Your 1st 3-6 months depending on the intensity of your routine. You're just muscle toning. Building serious mass takes time, lots of money for diet and supplements and quality REST. No One gets big in the gym. Browse around the board there are tons of awesome routines/diets etc. etc. Also lots of senior admins. that are just standing by to give you help....

Best wishes Bro cheers

thankyou sir for the welcome.
    Yes I'm patient about this. I just want to have a good foundation of knowledge from some of you, who are in this industry for many years.
    Because sir sometimes, people can get/see results even though they're not soing the right thing. I know sir you know what I mean :) btw Thankyou again.
    Big Dawg wrote:
    So i'll gonna continue my routine sir?

Bro you haven't even posted your routine yet - you posted your split. The routine is the actual exercises. But like I said, you've gained 20lbs solid in 4 months, and thats great gains, so yeah stick with it.

thankyou sir Big Dawg. I'll just post my routine tomorrow sir