Strength Gain

I want to gain strenght, but i dont want to gain those big beltbags...

Comments

• daltonkamotedaltonkamote Posts: 3,629
    Lol
  • lloydi12345lloydi12345 Posts: 174
    sorry for the ignorance pero ano po yung beltbags? :)
  • dark48dark48 Posts: 42
    the lovehandle..
  • lloydi12345lloydi12345 Posts: 174
    I have 'em. Embrace the gut! it's sexy :)
  • mudmanmudman Posts: 5
    mga master hehe. my genes are telling me that YES YOU WILL GAIN MASS AND STRENGHT, HOWEVER, MAY BONUS KANG ABS, SA GILID...

right now, ang alternative ko is to do cardio naman pero with assistance of girdle. Somehow it works, kasi nag papawis talaga midsection. Hindi tulad dati na pawis na and buo ko katawan with the exception of the midsection
  • StannisStannis Posts: 1,377
    mudman wrote:
    mga master hehe. my genes are telling me that YES YOU WILL GAIN MASS AND STRENGHT, HOWEVER, MAY BONUS KANG ABS, SA GILID...

right now, ang alternative ko is to do cardio naman pero with assistance of girdle. Somehow it works, kasi nag papawis talaga midsection. Hindi tulad dati na pawis na and buo ko katawan with the exception of the midsection

Sir walang kinalaman ang basang mid section sa pagkakaroon ng abs.
    sir for me meron, base sa experience ko, and how my body reacts, i can loose weight walang problema, pero the midsection kept the fats intact haha.

trial and error ginagawa ko, lower caloric intake, and cardio alone wont let me loose yung excess baggage. I have to force the midsection to sweat. That works for me
    Sir, kung magbabasa basa ka sa forum, halos walang naniniwala sa spot reduction dito.

Tapos ito simple definition ng sweating.

Sweating is a process designed to help cool your body if you get too hot. What happens is that the sweat pores in the skin exude sweat which then evaporates. The process of evaporation causes cooling.

May kilala din ako sir na pinagpapawisan habang kumakain, di ibig sabihin nun na bumababa din yung fats nila.
    mudman wrote:
    sir for me meron, base sa experience ko, and how my body reacts, i can loose weight walang problema, pero the midsection kept the fats intact haha.

trial and error ginagawa ko, lower caloric intake, and cardio alone wont let me loose yung excess baggage. I have to force the midsection to sweat. That works for me

theres no such thing as spot reduction, si calayan at belo yan kaya nila yan,

kung mawawalan ka ng taba sa katawan hindi sa braso o sa tiyan kung hindi overall yan,

kung sa tingin mo lumiliit ang tiyan mo pag nag cacardio ka with belt dahil eto ay water retention sa mid section, hindi taba ang nawawala,
    my body reacts differently sa tingin ko. i dont believe in spot reduction either. pero gaya nga ng sabi nila, what works for you might not work for me.

what i'm trying to say is combination of things ang nakaka tulong sa akin.
    Ok, pero ingat lang sir sa tinatawag nilang body overheating kung iportante sa inyo ang pawis.
    i guess you wont be able to gain strength then. goodluck to your goal. out.

ngaun ko lang nakita wendler ka pa pala, pano yan? diba ang diet jan ay parang 5x5. youll need to eat.

hope mareach mo goal mo boss.
    May point din naman siguro pag gamit ng girdle, kasi yung paa ko walang fats dahil laging pawis sa pag gamit ng medyas.
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Girdle? bagong panganak ka?
    Sir Daltonkamote, i get what you're saying. I've have to choose. At this point i need eat for the strenght. and thats what matters to me at this point. Caloric surplus. Strenght training. Walang diet diet.

Sir Stannis, Sir Daltonkamote, im just sharing what i tried before.Sir Mighty_oak haha oo i know it sounds funny. Most of us na hindi naman talaga nag karoon ng proper "training/knowledge" sa field na ito. We tend to do trial and error hehe.

I needed to go through that stage para malaman ko sa sarili anu ba priority ko. Strenght ba or abs pero payat. That is my story.

Sabi nga nila, weight training is not a 12week program, it's a continuous process na i have to personally understand, and experience.
  • yanyanyanyan Posts: 66
    strength
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    Personal opinion ko about sa iyo sir.. If you want to lose that below, reduced your overall body fat.. How? Limit your exercises to 1hr, to preserve muscle loss and gain strength equally.

2nd is know your diet in terms of deficit. It won't happen magically and instant. Ginamit ko rin yang girdle dati dahil gusto ko nga mawala tyan ko, basa basa sa kung ano ano, nalaman ko useless pala yan lol. I was 36" belly skinny fat, ecto ako pero brutal ang tyan ko.. kaya naging desperado ako...

Ngayon with the help of people here at self learning ayun nakuha ko yung gusto ko.

Sorry to burst your bubble pero I don't believe here :
    my body reacts differently sa tingin ko. i dont believe in spot reduction either. pero gaya nga ng sabi nila, what works for you might not work for me.

All people knows that reducing those fat on our belly needs to reduce our overall body fat.

And naka wendler ka, need mo kumain dyan hehehe