burn's progress/regress log

Hi, I just started lifting again after more than 10years. As you can see in my recent photo, I'm really having some serious bodyfat issues. I just had my first session the other day, and as expected, I'm having muscle pains.
I plan to do muscle conditioning for the first month, then do weight loss routines after it. I will also use some weight loss supplement to hopefully accelerate the weight loss, and creatine for quick muscle recovery and more intense pumps. I will be using PES alpha t2, oxyelite pro and gaspari sizeon stack.
Any comments on the supplements I plan on taking, nag-search ako sa net at nakita ko na ok naman reviews sa mga ito, pero gusto ko lang makakuha ng feedback sa kapwa pinoy na nakagamit na ng ganyan brand ng supplements.

ps.
Ok, talaga itong concept ng personal log sa site, it makes you wanna improved your physique to show it off here, in a positive way.

Comments

• kopikopi Posts: 690
    Welcome sir! Sabi nga if u believe u can achieve ! :^^
  • personally, practice the natural way 1st. just my opinion.
  • dimzon03dimzon03 Posts: 1,552
    welcome po sir...
  • jcumali008jcumali008 Posts: 1,090
    welcome sir..
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    welcome! As already mentioned, better if you focus on fixing what you eat first. and 40lbs in 3 months? might leave you some loose skin.
  • burnburn Posts: 4
    personally, practice the natural way 1st. just my opinion.

salamat bro sa pag share ng opinion, I'll take it into consideration.
    monching11 wrote:
    welcome! As already mentioned, better if you focus on fixing what you eat first. and 40lbs in 3 months? might leave you some loose skin.

yes bro, about 3 years ago, I tried to lose weight by only eating oatmeal with either banana, tuna in water or chicken chucks for more than a month. No gym or whatever form of exercise, except for taking the stairs. I lost about 25-30lbs, had slight loose skin, but also felt very weak. I really need to fix my diet, eating purely oatmeal seems not a very good idea.

What do you think of small frequent meals? Is it still the preferred way along with proper food?