another newbie on PBB

hello everyone,

i've been lurking here for a few weeks now reading and back reading on some of the threads.

i've had my time in the gym back after i graduated from college which was a long time ago but had to stop after 6 months when i got a job. though I've been busy making a living since then, specially after i had my own family, i've always find ways to keep fit, by exercising at home using a set of dumb bells and riding my MTB on weekends if time permits, but its on and off as most will say.

after a job promotion, a couple of years back, tied me up to my desk (so to speak) most of the time...in the middle of last year, i decided to bring out the set of dumb bells which had started to gather dust, bought a bench, a long bar and additional plates and had been diligently working out three times a week just to stay fit, though i wish I could do what most you guys do here...but a motorcycle accident i had back in 2006, left me with a not so fit right ankle which would no longer allow me to do squat much more a dead lift. so most of my leg exercises are done riding my bike for about 30 mins-1 hr on weekends...

however, reading through the threads, parang na enganyo ko to put on a bit of bulk in my arms and chest area (para humabol ng konti sa tummy ko...not that big though but had grown to 33" to 36" from sitting down most of the time and eating too much rice...he he he) and especially after i read some post of Sir Rene who is already a senior citizen, and still seriously lifting.

medyo mahaba na so i'll cut it here...i'll make it a point to drop by the site, everyday to learn and maybe ask questions from the pro's from time to time...

more power to PBB and its members...

Comments

• monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Welcome sir!

As they say "Better late than never!"
  • kopikopi Posts: 690
    welcome sir ! buti ng late wag lang absent-tagalog translation nung sinabi ni sir monch :^^
  • welcome sir!!! if have time please watch this hehehe.
  • emon02emon02 Posts: 700
    welcome sir
  • dimzon03dimzon03 Posts: 1,552
    welcome po sir!
  • noelnoel Posts: 304
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone....i feel like i'm going to like it here...

I Agree...better late than never...i always thought of myself as a late bloomer...he he he

The video was very much appreciated....Thanks again...Happy lifting...(tama ba yun?)
  • JettieJettie Posts: 3,763
    tama sir! Buhat lang ng buhat para ikabubuti ng buhay!

There is always room for improvement ika nga..
    Thanks for the support bro...

i'm currently browsing on the other threads and really learning a lot of stuff...
    sayang, if only i have found out about this site way back...
  • DregPittDregPitt Posts: 987
    Welcome
    Thanks bro...