Upgrading Myself

Why am I doing what I'm doing? All of us have different reasons why we do bodybuilding and mine was to cope up from a break up.

UPDATE: I moved on already so no more drama for me.

UPDATE 2: Found my purpose and advocacy to help the young.

r0s2sn.jpg
2cn8ktx.jpg
352rxqr.jpg
2m7gs1x.jpg
345dibr.jpg

Comments

• ProlevelzProlevelz Posts: 1,162
    Good to have your journal... You can post more and more...

More Updates.......
  • seanzyvilleseanzyville Posts: 122
    Prolevelz wrote:
    Good to have your journal... You can post more and more...

More Updates.......

Thank you! Glad you noticed.

I'm currently doing Jim Stoppani's 12 Week Program (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/shortcut-to-size.html) to gain strength since I'm just starting to workout.

Looking forward to get to know fellow bodybuilders here.

• NiceTry333NiceTry333 Posts: 326
    welcome po kuya keep motivated po :D
    NiceTry333 wrote:
    welcome po kuya keep motivated po :D

Thanks! :)
    just aim more sir.... pag gaganda katawan mo - may ipagmamalaki kana....
    i'm sure you can do it... dont tink about ur past,.. tink about wat u gonna load and lift heavy... Good luck,... (we are always here to cheer you up) Your Ups and downs in your life is most likely - performing the up and down Flat BP....
  • DSmallDivideDSmallDivide Posts: 4,565
    haha nde ka nagiisa sir sean w/ the drama behind doing this. after all like you've said this is to make "yourself better". good luck w/ your goals. sama ka sa GWO namin minsan so that you can meet the masters (defnitely, me is no master hehehe) . Cheers Brah!
    haha nde ka nagiisa sir sean w/ the drama behind doing this. after all like you've said this is to make "yourself better". good luck w/ your goals. sama ka sa GWO namin minsan so that you can meet the masters (defnitely, me is no master hehehe) . Cheers Brah!

master nato..... binabasa ko yang journal nya.... dami akong natutunan din sa kanya.... :smile: Every reply of sir DS binabasa ko, dahil dami akong na ge gets... :cool:
    ahaha hindi kaya prolevelz. i am far from being one, though "i just share what i know and have tried" :)
    Prolevelz wrote:
    i'm sure you can do it... dont tink about ur past,.. tink about wat u gonna load and lift heavy... Good luck,... (we are always here to cheer you up) Your Ups and downs in your life is most likely - performing the up and down Flat BP....

Yup. Nicely put bro :) Thanks for the pat in the back.

Thanks bro!

Nice to know that we have a supportive community here.

San ba kayo nag GWO and when usually?
  • Things do happen for reasons mate and most of the times we feel bad about it. Whats important is that we go beyond it and conquer reasons after reasons.

Good to know that you have a goal. Just hang in there and focus. think of it that you can do great things and the only competition that you have is yourself. Be agressive when you face it, sooner or later - even without noticing, you'll just see yourself transforming to a completely different person not just physically but emotionally too.

Good Luck with Mate.
    Lift hard and be proud.

Prolevelz wrote:

Yup. Nicely put bro :) Thanks for the pat in the back.

Thanks bro!

Pasok ka dito sir oh http://pinoybodybuilding.com/forum/Thread-Group-Workout-Schedules

Thanks bro!

Sa Masculados gym near SM north edsa, @[milksworth] and I usually train together there every wednesday we have some few members who drop by every now then. And i think our number just got a bit bigger yesterday, we had DonzJYE, Aloy0511 joined us recently
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Welcome Brah!

My suggestion, sell that multi exercise thing that you have and buy a power cage, 1 olympic bar and a couple of hundred pounds of plates. These equipments would get you faster to reaching your goals.
    Mighty_Oak wrote:
    Welcome Brah!

My suggestion, sell that multi exercise thing that you have and buy a power cage, 1 olympic bar and a couple of hundred pounds of plates. These equipments would get you faster to reaching your goals.

Yup, I'm actually selling it since I don't use it already. I only use the Marcy Cage on the right picture.
  • Mighty_OakMighty_Oak Posts: 3,940
    Good to know. Those things should be banned. Those are nothing but humongous paper weight.
  • sergieeesergieee Posts: 656
    welcome sir! that's a tough one. Hope you can reach your goals, stay motivated. Don't worry sir di ka papabayaan ng mga masters dito.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    sfyygz.jpgAyos boss.

Sakto yata sayo ito.

allen101 wrote:
    sfyygz.jpgAyos boss.

Sakto yata sayo ito.

Haha, napatawa moko dun bro!

On the contrary mas gumanda katawan niya ngayon haha. I wish her well naman kasi we are friends pa din :)
    Mighty_Oak wrote:
    Good to know. Those things should be banned. Those are nothing but humongous paper weight.

If di mo mabenta, I'm also thinking of letting my mom use it na lang to improve her bone mass and overall health na lang. Mas safe and comfortable to change the weights for her compared to free weights.
    sergieee wrote:
    welcome sir! that's a tough one. Hope you can reach your goals, stay motivated. Don't worry sir di ka papabayaan ng mga masters dito.

Thanks, nice to know that bro!
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    :smile:
    allen101 wrote:
    sfyygz.jpgAyos boss.

Sakto yata sayo ito.

Haha, napatawa moko dun bro!

On the contrary mas gumanda katawan niya ngayon haha. I wish her well naman kasi we are friends pa din :)

Aba good for her.
    Nice bro keep it up.
  • bardagulbardagul Posts: 658
    Mighty_Oak wrote:
    Welcome Brah!

^ +1
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    @allen - LOL

Welcome seanz, the next time you see each other you'll be putting a different smile on her face na dapat :)
  • bardagulbardagul Posts: 658
    on a rebound? good thing you got into bodybuilding/fitness. good luck in your goals, and your personal life! lift strong, stay hardcore!
    More of it, your body shape soon - will be an eye catching to her the nextime you'll meet....
    monching11 wrote:
    @allen - LOL

Welcome seanz, the next time you see each other you'll be putting a different smile on her face na dapat :)

Thanks bro!

I will actually see her for the first time since we broke up next month. Will have to try and lift more on my workouts :)
    bardagul wrote:
    on a rebound? good thing you got into bodybuilding/fitness. good luck in your goals, and your personal life! lift strong, stay hardcore!

Yup thank God for some reason I decided to do bodybuilding to cope.

Thanks bro! Looking forward to meet you guys soon!
    Prolevelz wrote:
    More of it, your body shape soon - will be an eye catching to her the nextime you'll meet....

That's what I'm aiming for bro :)

Thanks for the support. You guys rock!
  • NiceTry333NiceTry333 Posts: 326
    next time na makikita ka nya.. isa ka nang macho gwapito :D
  • donbuhdonbuh Posts: 3,164
    grabe late ko na to napansin...andami kong gustong icomment kaso mag update pa ko ng nobela sa journal ko..
    meron akong nabasa lang na hindi ka daw nag-iisa..yun totoo yun..ahahaha...swerte mo napadpad ka dito sir..
    keep it up..be inspired always...
  • KyzackKyzack Posts: 1,088
    buti sa pagpapaganda ng katawan ang naging outlet mo.. goodluck bro and welcome na welcome ka dito. keep us updated.
    Last week I shifted my focus on bulking up as recommended by a member here. My previous target was 150lbs. Currently I'm at 149lbs. Do you guys think I should bulk up more to 160lbs before cutting or I can start at 150lbs? Took a picture of my body just now for your reference. My height is 5'5"

Snapshot_20120625.JPG

Snapshot_20120625_1.JPG
    how long have you done "bulking" phase? IMHO there is not much lean mass yet in your frame. if your gonna go through cutting right now chances are you'll look more thinner than lean. just sayin' :smile:
    how long have you done "bulking" phase? IMHO there is not much lean mass yet in your frame. if your gonna go thhrough cutting right now chances are you'll look more thinner than lean. just sayin' :smile:

Yup that's what I thought. I have been bulking for almost 2 weeks now.

What do you think is a good target weight?

Newbie question. A bodybuilder either cuts or bulks only? How about gaining muscle from a lean frame?