Newbie Me

Good day PBB

Kudos to the site very informative and useful,Im planning to stay dito and learn tips and tricks to stay healty:twitcy:

Started lifting weights (March 17,2012)because fats are building up:biggrin: Ecto din ako and out of no where 112lbs jumps to 147lbs 3months time.Anyway first thing I did,research online for body workouts hindi ko minadali punta ng gym and i think it paid off :wink: arms are more stiffed and meron nadin laman chest.

I planned to bulk up for my height 5'6'' 147lbs I still find myself skinny or un na po ideal?

Tues/Sat 3compound 1iso each workout

Thanks Guys!Ripped off

Comments

• milksworthmilksworth Posts: 3,130
    welcome welcome!

ideal weight for you i think would be 150-160lbs lean. about 14-16%bf if you can.

enjoy your stay and good luck to your bb goals!
  • bardagulbardagul Posts: 658
    welcome sa pbb!
  • rotrot78rotrot78 Posts: 1,147
    lets get it on!!!
  • Noobie12Noobie12 Posts: 648
    Welcome sir DAN, san ka nagbubuhat sa fairview?
  • kunivakuniva Posts: 125
    @All thank guys for the warm welcome

@milksworth thanks sir for the info so konting lamon na lang,Im aiming for 154lbs and stick to it,Im sure glad i found this thread,keep up the good work mods (tambay mo na sa Q/A section dami ko queries)

@Noobie12 sa Body Factory sir,near Fatima Lagro,no womens dun sir I don't think interesado ka hehe lol Y
  • monching11monching11 Posts: 7,273
    Welcome bro, same tayo ng stats. IMO, until you are satisfied when looking in the mirror pagdating sa mass yun na un!
  • KyzackKyzack Posts: 1,088
    pareho tau ng height at age at pareho halos sa weight hehehe. goodluck!
  • ProlevelzProlevelz Posts: 1,162
    Welcome po dito,...

Enjoy........