Calf raise 3x10
Dips 3x10

B.
OHP 5x5
Deadlift 1x5
Leg Press 5x5
Pull ups 2x8, 1xf
Abs workout

Tingin niyo mga ser ok ba to? Pinagbasehan ko yung StrongLifts diyan e, tapos pinalitan ko lang yung ibang bagay. Magaadd ako ng timbang every week rin, siguro around 5-10lbs depende sa kaya ko.

Ano tingin niyo mga ser?

5'7, 150 lbs
Stats ko nga pala for the big 3
BB press - 180lbs 1rm
Deadlift - 230lbs 1rm
Squat - 190lbs 1rm

Pakiestimate na rin kung tingin niyo ilang bf% ako ngayon
wao749.jpg

Plano ko kasing mag 140lbs muna then saka ako magbulk pa 160 ulit.
To pa isang pic
2lsvcl4.jpg

Comments

• LEUCINELEUCINE Posts: 264
    ok naman ung routine mo e,
    cutting na rin ba?
    cutting advice ko
    its calories in vs calories out
    and DISCIPLINE

di ka naman ma-o-overtrain kung kumakain ka ng tama and resting(sleep)
  • badass_vinchbadass_vinch Posts: 4,471
    your routine seems fine and i like the exercise choices classic "old school style" hehe. My only advice is to take 2 rest days before you start ABC again. i don't think 1 day is enough rest for 3 consecutive training like that. kahit you feel like 1 day is ok sometimes the mind doesn't agree with the body and vice versa. if you dont feel worn out after 3 consecutive training days then you might not be training hard enough. I've tried that split a lot of times before and i found out that after tearing up flesh, you have to give it time to grow.
  • JapoLiftsJapoLifts Posts: 15
    LEUCINE wrote:
    ok naman ung routine mo e,
    cutting na rin ba?
    cutting advice ko
    its calories in vs calories out
    and DISCIPLINE

di ka naman ma-o-overtrain kung kumakain ka ng tama and resting(sleep)

Oo bossing monitored lahat, naka 1800 kcal ako lifting days at 1600 pag rest day, making sure na hit ko ang 140g protein req ko for my target weight. Tsaka sleep is 8 hours, hindi pa kasama mga afternoon naps etc. dun.
    your routine seems fine and i like the exercise choices classic "old school style" hehe. My only advice is to take 2 rest days before you start ABC again. i don't think 1 day is enough rest for 3 consecutive training like that. kahit you feel like 1 day is ok sometimes the mind doesn't agree with the body and vice versa. if you dont feel worn out after 3 consecutive training days then you might not be training hard enough. I've tried that split a lot of times before and i found out that after tearing up flesh, you have to give it time to grow.

Pinagiisipan ko na rin nga yan kasi minsan hirap at medyo sabaw na pag day 2 pa lang, pakiramdam ko tuloy tuloy, at cutting pa ako meaning bawas caloric intake kaya mas mabagal repair time ng muscles after work out. Try ko yan siguro mga 1 month, tignan ko resulta. Thanks sir.
    Your protein is too low in my opinion if your cutting. You need extra protein to buffer catabolism kasi you cant expect too build muscle at this point. Your main goal should be preserving your mass while gradually leaning out.

Although 1800 is a good range for you, you might wanna bump it up a little like 1800 on off days and 2000 on training days.

Creating a deficit could either come from food or extra activity. In which you are doing both by eating less and training hard. Ill assume you have a job so that will require extra food.

Never allow your muscles to shrink in exchange for temporary cuts or else you will have to build your house again.

You can check my journal, i posted my macros today. You can adjust it since we almost weigh the same.
    Your protein is too low in my opinion if your cutting. You need extra protein to buffer catabolism kasi you cant expect too build muscle at this point. Your main goal should be preserving your mass while gradually leaning out.

Although 1800 is a good range for you, you might wanna bump it up a little like 1800 on off days and 2000 on training days.

Creating a deficit could either come from food or extra activity. In which you are doing both by eating less and training hard. Ill assume you have a job so that will require extra food.

Never allow your muscles to shrink in exchange for temporary cuts or else you will have to build your house again.

You can check my journal, i posted my macros today. You can adjust it since we almost weigh the same.

Talaga sir? Ano suggested niyo grams ng Protein ko? Kala ko sapat na yun e, para kasing idea ko e 1g / lb of ideal body weight. Sabagay, hindi naman makakasama ang sobrang protein from that calculation at feeling ko nga masyadong mataas pa Carb intake ko. Basahin ko journal niyo sir, tingin na rin ako pano niyo ginawa, salamat!
    try around 1.2-1.4 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. i think that would be a safe start either your leaning out or mass gaining. basta adjust your carbs and fat also everytime you adjust your protein para magfit sa target calories mo for the day.
    try around 1.2-1.4 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. i think that would be a safe start either your leaning out or mass gaining. basta adjust your carbs and fat also everytime you adjust your protein para magfit sa target calories mo for the day.

Hirap akong magmeet sir e, kaya para makuha ko yan baka taasan ko intake ng whey haha. Pero tataasan ko, at least 180g tapos babawasan ko carb at fat intake. Grabe taas haha.
    actually yun ang purpose of supps, support! you can eat 70% protein from solid food and 30% coming from whey para mameet mo yung quota mo na protein. observe mo lang mabuti how your body responds to the changes you'll make.
  • XianHijasXianHijas Posts: 10
    I would not go for 4 isolation in your arms..
    you're already training them in your compounds exercises
    just make it 2 isolations
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 645
    Bro you are doing waaaayyy too much. Six exercises for chest and back? Four for arms? Are all those worksets? Overkill dude, even for a vet, and based on your 1 rep maxes, I don't think you're a vet to the game. Also as badass vinch mentioned, you need more rest. Also back & leg days shouldn't be done consequtively if possible. If I was to partially revise your routine it would look like this:

A.
    Wide Grip Pullups 3 x 8
    Deadlift 3x5
    BB rows 3x8
    Close Grip Underhand Pull down 3x10

2 biceps exercise (mostly curls), 3x8 for each

B.
    Incline Bench Press 3x8
    Flat DB Bench Pressv 3x8
    Dips 3x 10
    DB Flyes 3x10

2 exercises for triceps, 3x8 for each

C.
    Back Squats 3x5
    Leg Press 3x8
    Leg Extension 3x12
    Leg Curl 3x12
    Calf Raise 4x15

3 shoulder exercise, 3x8 for each

I think training 3 on/1 off doesn't allow enough rest and you will overtrain. Perhaps 2 on/1 off or whateva - guess that all depends on your work schedule, availability, etc. If you are not on AAS, you DEFINITELY need more rest days. Like I said earlier, I "partially" revised it without changing too much. If I was to do it complete, legs would be done alone - if someone busts ass on legs, they should have nothing left in the tank for anything else haha. I would also have you doing only 2 worksets per exercise. ;)

Just my take :)
    Big Dawg wrote:
    Bro you are doing waaaayyy too much. Six exercises for chest and back? Four for arms? Are all those worksets? Overkill dude, even for a vet, and based on your 1 rep maxes, I don't think you're a vet to the game. Also as badass vinch mentioned, you need more rest. Also back & leg days shouldn't be done consequtively if possible. If I was to partially revise your routine it would look like this:

A.
    Wide Grip Pullups 3 x 8
    Deadlift 3x5
    BB rows 3x8
    Close Grip Underhand Pull down 3x10

2 biceps exercise (mostly curls), 3x8 for each

B.
    Incline Bench Press 3x8
    Flat DB Bench Pressv 3x8
    Dips 3x 10
    DB Flyes 3x10

2 exercises for triceps, 3x8 for each

C.
    Back Squats 3x5
    Leg Press 3x8
    Leg Extension 3x12
    Leg Curl 3x12
    Calf Raise 4x15

3 shoulder exercise, 3x8 for each

I think training 3 on/1 off doesn't allow enough rest and you will overtrain. Perhaps 2 on/1 off or whateva - guess that all depends on your work schedule, availability, etc. If you are not on AAS, you DEFINITELY need more rest days. Like I said earlier, I "partially" revised it without changing too much. If I was to do it complete, legs would be done alone - if someone busts ass on legs, they should have nothing left in the tank for anything else haha. I would also have you doing only 2 worksets per exercise. ;)

Just my take :)

Thanks sir, gusto ko na nga mag switch sa ABxABxx routine ngayon dahil sa schedule ko na rin. Tingin niyo mga sir? Ano maganda ABxABxx routine? Sabi nga rin sakin sobrang dami ko daw ginagawa ngayon ko lang narealize. Tsk kaya pala parang walang hypertrophy gaano.Mga sir plano ko gawin to
    ABxABxx

A.
    Squat 5x5
    Bench Press 5x5
    Bentover Rows 5x5
    Calf raise 3x10
    Dips 3x10

B.
    OHP 5x5
    Deadlift 1x5
    Leg Press 5x5
    Pull ups 2x8, 1xf
    Abs workout

Tingin niyo mga ser ok ba to? Pinagbasehan ko yung StrongLifts diyan e, tapos pinalitan ko lang yung ibang bagay. Magaadd ako ng timbang every week rin, siguro around 5-10lbs depende sa kaya ko.