Looking for a hardcore lifting buddy

Hi,

I'm looking for a lifting buddy. I live in Makati and go to the Anytime Fitness in Paseo Center Mall. I go to the gym minimum 4 days a week for 1.5-2 hours of no-rest lifting early morning M-F, sometimes evenings. I can train anytime on weekends.

I'm from Canada, new to Manila. I've been lifting for about 5 years. I used to be a powerlifter but am bodybuilding now.

6 feet 1 inches, 105 kg. Looking to lose 10-15 kg of fat and continue to put more muscle on.

If you are interested in some hardcore lifting in Makati, let me know.

Alternatively, if there is a true hardcore gym in Manila, I can go there on weekends. Anytime Fitness doesn't have the best lifting equipment...

cheers,
Gene

Comments

• HrithikHrithik Posts: 136

Hi Gene, hope this reply still gets to you. haha.
    Living in Makati as well and works out at Anytime Eton along Rufino and dela Rosa streets.
    Message me if you still need a buddy.

@Humidmuscles said:
    Hi,

I'm looking for a lifting buddy. I live in Makati and go to the Anytime Fitness in Paseo Center Mall. I go to the gym minimum 4 days a week for 1.5-2 hours of no-rest lifting early morning M-F, sometimes evenings. I can train anytime on weekends.

I'm from Canada, new to Manila. I've been lifting for about 5 years. I used to be a powerlifter but am bodybuilding now.

6 feet 1 inches, 105 kg. Looking to lose 10-15 kg of fat and continue to put more muscle on.

If you are interested in some hardcore lifting in Makati, let me know.

Alternatively, if there is a true hardcore gym in Manila, I can go there on weekends. Anytime Fitness doesn't have the best lifting equipment...

cheers,
    Gene

• RickHarleyRickHarley Posts: 7
    edited April 2020

How about testosterone and Anavar cycle with the right PCT? I advise you buy in https://steroidsfax.net/injectables-steroids

Post edited by RickHarley on
  • F45 is the best global fitness program available right here in Manila! Born from Australia, it is a group functional HIIT workout experience - with world class workouts, experienced coaches and HIIT team…