From 310 lbs to 180 lbs: Now Trying to Build Muscle

2»

Comments

• JiggamanJiggaman Posts: 156
    Eto na kinakatakot ko. Sumakit likod ko kanina sa gym. Hassle lang kase sumakit siya nung biglang tayo ko from a sitting position. May slipped disc kase ako and it flared up kanina.

I was still able to do some light tricep and shoulder exercises kanina, but I'm resting for the next couple of days. Hindi ko maituwid katawan ko now.
  • I'm back in the gym! Recovery went faster than normal. Nag-rest lang ako and light walking and in about a week, wala na yung sakit. Although naghintay pako ng additional days bago bumalik just to be sure.

Parang wala naman nabawas sa strength ko. Parang ganun pa din. Although I'm trying really hard to dial down my training a notch baka kase yung injury ko eh my body's way of telling me na I'm doing too much.
  • Wow it's been more than a year pala since I last posted here. Sorry I got so busy but happy to report that I'm still living the lifestyle. Here's a collage of my 2 year fitness journey. :)

o5e5bo.jpg

Not in the picture is when I bulked to about 208 lbs. So right now I'm in the process of cutting. I'm targeting a weight of 180 lbs. Medyo mahirap. Haha! There have been some hiccups along the way like if I end up binge eating for the whole week, pero I get right on it.

Ibang iba na din ang diet ko. I now eat carbs pero usually complex carbs. I'm also following the FST-7 program for several months now.