Newb

Hi, guys.. newbie here.

Tagal ko na talaga gusto magsimula magGym pero last year lang talaga nagkaroon ng pagkakataon na magsimula..

Kakasimula ko lang last year magGym, October, then December natigil, suuuper busy then this January start ulit. November, I already used Mutant Mass.. Kahit papano meron na rin result ang pagbubuhat since last year. This Feb, planning to get rid of my beer belly.. wish me luck!

I followed the program that my instructor gave me pero I don't see results, siguro I want faster result, tsaka nga newbie gusto fast result agad. haha. What he gave me was Day 1 and 2 routines.. Day 1: chest, biceps, and back.. Day 2: shoulders, triceps, legs.. what I did this January is kung Monday or first day sa gym is first Chest lang.. next day arms.. next shoulders.. and so on.. I got faster result with my own program..

Newbie sa larangan ng pagpapalaki at pagpapaganda ng katawan..

My goal is to have that Will Devaughn's or Derek Ramsey's body.. hahaha. I want to surprise my GF when she gets home from Denmark..

Call center agent po ako kaya feeling ko iba ang program na susundin ko compared to those who sleep in the morning..

Anyway, I have a lot of expectations on this community..

Gym pa mooooore!!!!

THANKS!

Comments

• kenzykenzy Posts: 663
    welcome sa pbb sir. Create ka po journal para matulungan ka ng mga master natin dito when it comes to workout and proper diet (http://pinoybodybuilding.com/Forum-Personal-Journals). Baka hindi kana makilala sir ni gf mo paguwi nya, haha. Goodluck po
  • Thanks you sir Kenzy.. Will create my journal soon.. need to familiarize the site first specially the rules, don't want to break any rules..haha.

:lol:lol Baka nga po di na nya ako makilala.. haha. Thank you sir.
  • BorexxxBorexxx Posts: 167
    First of all, welcome to PBB..

You can't get great results in an instant.. Body building or working out to shape up or get bigger needs proper Drive, Discipline, Dedication. If you don't have that, then think harder on what you are doing.. What is your purpose.. and what is your real goal.

Lahat tayo dito gusto natin ng sexy body, bigger muscle, cut excess body fat, etc.. Iba iba ang goal, iba iba ang paraan..

Enjoy browsing threads.

Good Luck!