Hello! Newbie Here! :)

Hey, My name is Winston, and I’m new to this forum.

I’m considering buying Six Pack Shortcuts and I can’t find honest reviews on the internet. Is there anyone here who know about it? Do you recommend it?

Thanks,
Winston

Comments

• Hi again Winston.

I'm a beginner and love to try out new things. I saw your post so I checked it out on the internet. I saw this and I just want to share it with you. Hope it helps.

http://onerealreview.com/six-pack-shortcuts-review/
  • strict diet and proper training is the key to six packs; abs are made in the kitchen not in the gym. just my opinion :)
  • rtravino29rtravino29 Posts: 1,549
    strict diet and proper training is the key to six packs; abs are made in the kitchen not in the gym.

halos lahat nang fitness guru sa yt, eh eto yung sinasabi, pwera lang kay mike chang, hehe!

but this is definitely true, If im not mistaken, the reason why we train abs is to strengthen our core as well as para maging visibly 6 pack chuchu sya,
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    welcome To PBB
    Bro, madami mga tips dito sa PBB, at free pa info. Browse ka lang. Remember you can spend hard earned money on buying diet programs. Bottom line, carbs spikes blood sugar, and if not burned or used, turn into fat, especially around the waist line. Save your money and read our members tips on diet and workout routinescheers