Solthetics! LOL xD

Okay ngaun lng nagkaron ng time para i-edit ult ang journal ko xD. So I started lifting weights when I was 20 yrs old I was always a skinny fat guy a bit hybdrid between ecto and endo fck genes right xD. I mean bkt hnd nlng sana naging ecto lng haha I was a hardgainer at the same time storing so much fat in my core. So this is how the story goes. In my high school years im always a fan of basketball lets say Im an active boy back then, and mabarkadang tao palainom nung hs life haha lol xD. Kaya sguro malaki tiyan ko. So until I reach 20 yrs old I decided to lift weights (what's the reason?) Well you know to impress girls to be better at my sports and of course to have a great physique. So my only motivation that time is kinda weak. Im not that consisten, I remember going 3months straight then stop for about 4months then lift again then stop and so on and so on. To be honest I started late in 2013 until now this my most consisten lifting months oo minsan di ko maiwasan maging tamad prang umaayaw na ko, but all of that shit is part of our life right? So yeah I have alot of ups and downs, lefts and rights all of that shit and I know this is just the beginning etc, etc. Right now Im currently living in tagum city with my mom, guess what... Im here for only 3 months then I acquired a 1 month membership at activo fitness and all of the sudden the head trainor here offered me to become a personal trainor. So here Iam a personal trainor in training xD I know, I know I dont have the qualification shits and stuffs. I mean yeah I knew a thing or two about bodybuilding and fitness, but I admit my knowledge isn't enought for this position. All I know is Im willing to learn to give everything I got for this shot, I found this as my opportunity to the world of fitness. This is my express way to my dreams, to become an elite! Since I got this job I know that its time to get serious! Im in the place where I wanted to be. This is my journey, my story and Im gonna be my own HERO! One guy told me life is not a race, its a marathon.

We don't have to be great to start, but we have to start to be great. And Im on my way to greatness!

Peace out ya'll. Best of luck for all of us! All I can say is when you find your way, take it! It's yours.

Comments

• SmallWIJISmallWIJI Posts: 742
    solid Bro! Welcome :sport:
  • LazarLazar Posts: 565
    Looking solid brah! Nice gainz in almost 2 years. Welcome sa community.
  • Thanks for the feed back guys :D.
    Share your workout bro ... I'll follow this journal.
  • My workout is pretty simple xD. My strategy is to hit the muscles from all the angles. For me diet should be 80% clean if u know what I mean haha.
  • So here's some updates xD. Last week I actually lost 3kg. I noticed that I lost some mass. Well bcoz I was trying to haha. But after kong mapansin na pumayat kagad ako in that short period of time. Prang di ko pa trip yung matitirang mass saken so I decided na mag gain ult haha surprisingly I gain 2kg inside 5days. I was like what dafuq. Naisip ko na baka water weight lng so tnry ko ult nung umaga still the same weight. Naisip ko bka dahl sa metabolism ko, to be honest wla akong tnitake na supplements thats why I was surprised.
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    bryansol08 wrote:
    ...'Last week I actually lost 3kg."...

From what weight?
    bryansol08 wrote:
    ..."Prang di ko pa trip yung matitirang mass saken so I decided na mag gain ult haha surprisingly I gain 2kg inside 5days. I was like what dafuq. Naisip ko na baka water weight lng so tnry ko ult nung umaga still the same weight.

What did you consumed during those 5 days?
  • emz0412emz0412 Posts: 37
    29mr5uw.jpg tropa panu ka nag gain ng gnun kbilis na weight?
  • I was wandering the same thing bro. After a week ko mag lost ng timbang hnd ko natripan kse yung pagkapayat ko so i decided kgad na mag pack on ng carbs so tnaasan ko ulitu intake ko. Surprisingly i gain 2kg i was at 65, but now Im at 67kg. Sa tingin ko nag ssky roclet yung metabolism ko ngaun sa age ko xD. I'll try to keep gaining weights and take an advantage. Actually hninto ko yung cardio since nakita ko ang blis nagdrop ng timbang ko. Ttry ko ngaun high carbs with cardio.So this is my current picture i think i did packed on some body fat xD.received_m_mid_1409021954953_9c93a73bb5374d6b19.jpg
    anu plang program mu tol? chka me mga supps. ka tutal tropa instructor kna bka pde malaman panu gawin pantay un abs? :huh:huh chaka ung malalaking tipak gusto ko ung gnyang porma katulad sau eh
    @emz0412 - pantay un abs - LOL ... kung ano itsura ng abs mo ngaun, mahalin mo na, dahil yan na yan hanggang huli.
    :sport: try ko pa din gawin lahat sir hehe tnx for the advice :P
  • CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    bryansol08 wrote:
    Core wrote:
    bryansol08 wrote:
    ...'Last week I actually lost 3kg."...

From what weight?
    bryansol08 wrote:
    ..."Prang di ko pa trip yung matitirang mass saken so I decided na mag gain ult haha surprisingly I gain 2kg inside 5days. I was like what dafuq. Naisip ko na baka water weight lng so tnry ko ult nung umaga still the same weight.

What did you consumed during those 5 days?
    Yung weight ko bago mag yung nagbawas ako is 69kg. Then after a week i cut down my carb intake and solid cardio for 5days. After a week ayun nag drop ako sa 65kg then napansin ko lumiit nga kgad ako yung latest picture ko yan ung 65kg ako. Try ko magupload nu current ko ngaun, after kong napansin un i was so surprise i put up 2kg in my weight actually kakatimbang ko lng ngaung umaga and my weight is still 67. After kse nu week na napansin ko ung pumayat ako nagdagdag kgad ako ng carb intake.

received_m_mid_1409021954953_9c93a73bb5374d6b19.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised. Probably water weight.
  • Yeah i think so too. But, my weight this morning is still at 68.8kg wla pa kong kaen or any water na iniinom nun xD.