Perfect supplement for beginners.

I'm just curious about the perfect supplement that will fit my journey as a beginner on bodybuilding. My problem is, I cannot decide what supplement to use, I'm a tall slight skinny guy, my arms are too lame and so soft. My 1st goal is to bulk up a bit, after achieving my goal body, I'll focus on creating damn hard muscles. What supplement is the best for me as a beginner. Some suggest me to use serious mass if I want to bulk up. I want to consult on this forum so I can decide with no doubts and regrets. Thanks guys.

Comments

• CoreCore Posts: 2,509
    Ced, try PM7!
  • @Core, I don't really get PM7, uhm can you complete it sir? Sorry for my dumbness :D
    PM7 is short for Promatrix7 [size=x-small]< supplement brand[/size]
  • Core wrote:
    PM7 is short for Promatrix7 [size=x-small]< supplement brand[/size]

Noted that sir, how does Promatrix 7 will help me sir? I really want to bulk up sir.
  • StannisStannis Posts: 1,377
    Maraming topic na regarding sa PM7 dito, basa ka na lang.
  • Thanks for the help sir.
    Umm... First off, don't get me wrong trying to sell you PM7. Second, might as well create a journal, from there you could posts your Qs and others could chime in and continue the discussion. As per bulking, you need to be on calorie surplus. Trying calculating your total daily energy expenditure(TDEE) first. [size=x-small](Google it out!)[/size]
  • Thanks for the advise sir.
  • ReneRene Posts: 214
    A good place to start is with your eating habits. Eat food that are high in protein. Ex: Fish, chicken breast, lean pork, lean beef, nuts, green veggies to name a few. Have a trainer to walk you through, form, execution and design a workout routine to meet your goal. And one of the most important ingredient to Body Building,,,,REST, try at least 8 hours of quality sleep. Don't expect much the first 3 months. Once you start to increase your lifting- weights, then and only then will you probably need to supplement. Supplementation is very personal. Meaning, what works for others may not work for you. You have to try supplements at least a month to see if it does what you want it to do. There is no one standard formula. Same goes for your workout routine. Browse around, there are tons of info on anything you'd like to know on this site. The Moderators have made them easy to find. cheers
  • Emman1986Emman1986 Posts: 1,819
    ^^ + 1 sa sinabi ni sir rene :)

eat, sleep, train, repeat...
  • sa kaso ng pag-tulog ko. nakakatulog naman ako ng sobra sa 8 hours pero around 12 midnight na ako nakakatulog. okay lang ba yung ganong sleeping habits? pero lageng more than 8 hours ang sleep ko.
  • allen101allen101 Posts: 5,102
    Ok lang
  • salamat sa mga sumagot ng aking katanungan :D
  • aloy0511aloy0511 Posts: 948
    supplement yourself a daily dose of motivation. thats what beginners neeeed! lalo na sa mga on and off sa gym.
    aloy0511 wrote:
    supplement yourself a daily dose of motivation. thats what beginners neeeed! lalo na sa mga on and off sa gym.

THIS! *Rep up!
  • aloy0511aloy0511 Posts: 948
    @core

thanks bro, we've been there, almost all ng mga veterans na dito. may time sa buhay natin na on and off talaga.