Calorie/Macro intake

Hi! Balak kong mag-avail ng meal plan delivery service online, dahil di pwedeng magluto sa tinitirhan ko. I'm planning to bulk up and reach 60kg. I'm 22, 5'2, weighs 54 kg, and I have resumed going to the gym five months ago after a year break.

I'm planning to avail the business's 2000 calorie service. They say the macro breakdown per meal is as follows:
50g of carbs
35g of protein
15g of fat
(multiply by that three and that's for the entire day, plus isang snack)

MyFitnessPal's advice on my daily macro intake however is as follows:
2000 calories
274g of carbs
110g of protein
73g of fat

Will I still be able to bulk effectively (and clean) if the carb intake I will be taking daily (around 150g) is way below what is recommended? Do I have to worry abt macros so much, or just take the enough calories, and meet my protein requirement? And in the first place, pwede bang makaabot ng 2000 calories per day with the macros this meal plan delivery service provided?

Thanks very much!

Comments

• SzekanSzekan Posts: 57
    Hi! Balak kong mag-avail ng meal plan delivery service online, dahil di pwedeng magluto sa tinitirhan ko. I'm planning to bulk up and reach 60kg. I'm 22, 5'2, weighs 54 kg, and I have resumed going to the gym five months ago after a year break.

I'm planning to avail the business's 2000 calorie service. They say the macro breakdown per meal is as follows:
    50g of carbs
    35g of protein
    15g of fat
    (multiply by that three and that's for the entire day, plus isang snack)

MyFitnessPal's advice on my daily macro intake however is as follows:
    2000 calories
    274g of carbs
    110g of protein
    73g of fat

Will I still be able to bulk effectively (and clean) if the carb intake I will be taking daily (around 150g) is way below what is recommended? Do I have to worry abt macros so much, or just take the enough calories, and meet my protein requirement? And in the first place, pwede bang makaabot ng 2000 calories per day with the macros this meal plan delivery service provided?

Thanks very much!

I would suggest minimum 1g protein per body weight. So that will be around 110g of protein.
    Then. 4g fat per body weight so that is around 50g fat
    And if you bulking, I would go 2000 calories and then rest will be carbs.

Remember there are good and bad carbs so eat what is right.
  • SzekanSzekan Posts: 57
    Can you also evaluate how you figured out that 2000 calories is what you need to bulk up? What is your tdee and total calories needed per day? What is your body fat?