Starting all over again

Right now I am working as a call center agent and would like to ask some few suggestions to my fellow callboys na nagbo-bodybuild din. I still have my previous set of workout and meal plan. I'm also looking for Bakal/Hole-in-the-wall gym that has a wide array of machines (SM North to Fairview), of course friendly bantays too that can assist.

Baseline :
26 years old
Skinny Fat
5'4"
55 kgs

Right now, I'm still figuring out what to replace with my previous meal set
Consists of:
Rice
2 pcs Fried Chicken
1/2 Roasted Chicken
Wheat Bread
Hard boiled eggs

As for the supplements, I'd consider multivits, fishoil, melatonin and probably whey or mass gainer.

Program:
Compound with few isolation and Caloric Surplus (or) Caloric Deficit -300 maintenance.

Thanks! I'll get back to this thread as soon as may time ako makapag browse ulit! :D

Comments

• jazonejazone Posts: 441

Anu schedule mo bro? Ako working in a similar Call Center environment pero fixed yung schedule ko sa 6am-2pm, 2pm- 10pm or 10pm - 6am. Pag ganyan din sched mo sa call center perfect yan for working out.

• SyndicateSyndicate Posts: 79
    edited June 2017

My current schedule is 2am to 11am. Baka magbago pa yan at maging 4x11 ako. I'd like to consider adding Acetyl L-carnitine to my supplements kasi need ko and I was just wondering if meron sa inyo nakagamit nito at nagkakaroon ng fishy odor pag pinapawisan. Planning to replace Fish oil with Acetyl L carnitine and magpopost ako ng pics soon*

Post edited by Syndicate on
  • jazonejazone Posts: 441

@Syndicate said:
    My current schedule is 2am to 11am. Baka magbago pa yan at maging 4x11 ako. I'd like to consider adding Acetyl L-carnitine to my supplements kasi need ko and I was just wondering if meron sa inyo nakagamit nito at nagkakaroon ng fishy odor pag pinapawisan. Planning to replace Fish oil with Acetyl L carnitine and magpopost ako ng pics soon*

ok so 2am - 11am. Just choose the perfect time for you para magbuhat. Maybe sa afternoon. Agree sa fish oil amoy alcohol at nakakainis. Use krill oil instead. Way better than fish oil

• t4g4yt4g4y Posts: 1,944

loI i use fish oil :) nangangamoy lang yan kung walang laman tyan mo, pag burp mo sigurado amoy mo talaga haha

• SyndicateSyndicate Posts: 79

Since GY shift ako, I might consider meal prep at ireref na lang kung kakasya budget. Any HACKS na pwede nyo mairecommend?