Attainable body for 36 yrs. old.

Hi considering na I'm already 36 yrs. old pwede  pa ba ma attain ang ganitong body? aside sa diet mayroon ba workout program to attain this? Im 68kg po  thanks in advance.

Alvin%20Pulga%20AKA%20VJ%20Alvey_zps3urtt3go.jpg

Comments

• riddlerriddler Posts: 1,018
    FXmKEl7.jpg
    This was me a year ago at 34 years old. That's the result of overhauling my lifestyle, training hard and sticking to good nutritional habits. It took me 3 years of consistency before I got there. So yes, I think it's safe to assume that it's possible to get that kind of body as long as you are willing to put the hard work required to achieve it. Good luck!
  • Yun naman may pwede pa talaga pero mahaba haba pa bubunuin ko, ano weight mo nyan sir?
    shumakol wrote:
    Yun naman may pwede pa talaga pero mahaba haba pa bubunuin ko, ano weight mo nyan sir?

57kg lang ako niyan at 5'3" height.
  • riddler wrote:
    shumakol wrote:
    Yun naman may pwede pa talaga pero mahaba haba pa bubunuin ko, ano weight mo nyan sir?

57kg lang ako niyan at 5'3" height.

ano program ang finollow mo sir? 3 days split?
    Honestly, kung baguhan ka lang, any program will work provided that you train hard enough to stimulate your body and adapt. Basta progressive resistance lang. Always aim to beat your previous training either by adding weight, reps, sets and/or less rest times in between. Don't get too technical and don't focus much on the details.

As the old adage says, LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT. Do that as consistent as possible. Focus on the big picture not on the details. Good luck!
  • riddler wrote:
    Honestly, kung baguhan ka lang, any program will work provided that you train hard enough to stimulate your body and adapt. Basta progressive resistance lang. Always aim to beat your previous training either by adding weight, reps, sets and/or less rest times in between. Don't get too technical and don't focus much on the details.

As the old adage says, LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT. Do that as consistent as possible. Focus on the big picture not on the details. Good luck!

Thank you sir noted ko yan.