How do I remove my belly fat

I'm a pretty built person, I have the arms & chest area set. But my belly has some fat in it, I never really cared to work on it till now cuz I don't want to get bigger on my chest and arms, I also want a nice pack of abs to go with it. What do I do to remove it ? Go on a walk ? (the eating healthy part)

"Joey Atlas"
"Thanks"

Comments

• Welcome.. A well planned workout and nutrition is the best way to reach your goal.
  • Spend more calories than you take in. About 20 percent deficit daily will give you around 2 lbs of weightloss per week, when everythings normal. Stubborn fats like belly will be accessed last so be patient with it.
  • annaaustin wrote:
    I'm a pretty built person, I have the arms & chest area set. But my belly has some fat in it, I never really cared to work on it till now cuz I don't want to get bigger on my chest and arms, I also want a nice pack of abs to go with it. What do I do to remove it ? Go on a walk ? (the eating healthy part)

"Joey Atlas"
    "Thanks"

Lessen your carbs. Do Stationary Bike 30-45 min 3X a week.  You will notice your belly fat will melt away guaranteed. Good Luck.
  • this is helpful. I have the same situation. Belly fat runs in the family. I am just begining again to workout. everything is shedding the legs arms but the belly hurts... I am counting my calories now. I just can't fully boost up my proteins since it's quite hard to compete here at home. Mahirap ang di mo sarili ang bahay. so takas lang lahat ng pedeng kainin. I stopped white rice and been taking red rice for almost 4 days na. 1 cup sometimes 3/4 nlng. veggie plus proteins - eggs, fish, chicken.

So more do I need to fill in?

I will try your suggestion tomorrow Phillip. Thanks!
  • BANEBANE Posts: 1,927
    It's not that the Belly fat runs in the family, Its No one RUNS in the family! (same with me) hahaha peace! :)
  • TRUE!!!! hahahah! I used to be very athletic when I was studying. natigil lang talaga dahil sa nature of work kaya now need ibalik. hehehe
  • JVM34JVM34 Posts: 11
    Based sa mga nabasa at natutunan ko there is no such thing as fat spot reduction. Nakailang reps ako sa ab trainingdati kala ko mawawala ang fats sa tiyan ko. haha! Controlled (or lessened) food portion is the way to go and continued resistance training pa rin.  Just keep at it.

Goodluck!
  • bawas kain, :biggrin:  skip dinner sa gabi , ako nalaki na tyan ko nag a abs ako tumitigas lang hindi lumiliit :biggrin:
    bawas kain, :biggrin:  skip dinner sa gabi , ako nalaki na tyan ko nag a abs ako tumitigas lang hindi lumiliit :biggrin:

skip dinner? how so?
  • BANE wrote:
    bawas kain, :biggrin:  skip dinner sa gabi , ako nalaki na tyan ko nag a abs ako tumitigas lang hindi lumiliit :biggrin:

skip dinner? how so?

diko ginagawa yan sir, pero yung kapitbahay ng gf ko ganyan ginagawa, di kumakain sa gabi ng dinner, ayun napansin nila medyo naliit ang tiyan,
    BANE wrote:

skip dinner? how so?

diko ginagawa yan sir, pero yung kapitbahay ng gf ko ganyan ginagawa, di kumakain sa gabi ng dinner, ayun napansin nila medyo naliit ang tiyan,

di ako kakain ng umaga dinner ako kakain same effect lang kaya?
  • Cardio + Balanced Diet = Less Belly Fats
  • Hi po. Sit ups and jogging lang tyaka less rice and wag ka na kumain pag gabi. Iwas iwasan din po yung pag pupuyat dahil isa rin yun sa pagkakaroon ng belly. (Opinyon ko lang naman po ito)
  • Hi I have the same problem. I now incorporated some heavy low reps sa work out ko. I am worried though na instead of losing belly fat, baka mag gain pa ako since when you gain muscle, some fat is gained as well? thanks!
  • BANE wrote:
    BANE wrote:
    bawas kain, :biggrin: skip dinner sa gabi , ako nalaki na tyan ko nag a abs ako tumitigas lang hindi lumiliit :biggrin:

skip dinner? how so?

di ako kakain ng umaga dinner ako kakain same effect lang kaya?

This is basically intermittent fasting already.
  • gb0507 wrote:
    Hi I have the same problem. I now incorporated some heavy low reps sa work out ko. I am worried though na instead of losing belly fat, baka mag gain pa ako since when you gain muscle, some fat is gained as well? thanks!

Gaining fat when you gain muscle is because of diet. You need a calorie surplus to gain muscle, and you can't just make your body pour all that extra calories into muscle building. You'll inevitably gain fat as well, this is why bodybuilders have bulking and cutting phases. If you end up increasing your appetite due to the increased work then you are basically maintaining your belly.
  • cramnhoj wrote:
    gb0507 wrote:
    Hi I have the same problem. I now incorporated some heavy low reps sa work out ko. I am worried though na instead of losing belly fat, baka mag gain pa ako since when you gain muscle, some fat is gained as well? thanks!

Gaining fat when you gain muscle is because of diet.  You need a calorie surplus to gain muscle, and you can't just make your body pour all that extra calories into muscle building.  You'll inevitably gain fat as well, this is why bodybuilders have bulking and cutting phases.  If you end up increasing your appetite due to the increased work then you are basically maintaining your belly.

Thanks Sir!